CHAPTER FIVE

Seungyeon is guarding Jeongyeon in a private room of Samsung Medical Center. She can't help but to cry as she prays for Jeongyeon to open her eyes.

"Yah, Jeongyeon-ah, can you wake up now? I won't ever fight with you again, I promise. You know how much we need you. Omma and Appa are so worried for you. They've been crying so much and all you do there is just sleep? Come on, you're a good daughter, right? Please make them smile again. Please wake up now." 

Seungyeon weeps hard holding her sister's arm. All of a sudden, she saw tears on Jeongyeon's closed eyes. 

"Jeong... you heard me? Please don't kid on me right now..." she threw her hand as she was terribly surprised. 

Her sleeping sister then spoke, "Jimin... don't leave me..."

Seungyeon was more shocked. "God, she talked!" 

She rushed out to call the nurse and informed everyone outside that her sister is finally conscious. She went running back to the room and found Jeongyeon sitting on the bed and calling out Jimin's name. A nurse was hindering her to stand but as hard-headed as she is, she stood and run to the door passing her sister, aiming to hug a very specific person who owns the name, Park Jimin. He was there standing by the door and was welcomed by a tight embrace. 

"You're alive!" Jeongyeon hugs him, holding his muscled back with so much longing. Though she has a thin layer of bandages on her hands and the wounds on her palms still prick, she doesn't care and she still holds him with all her might. She then cups his face to confirm if he is really alive. 

"Tell me you are real..." she looks into his eyes while her tears cascade infinitely. 

"I.. I am... real..." Jimin answered confused.

"Don't ever leave me again," she cries. 

Everyone stares at them in awe. 

Jimin was puzzled. He doesn't know what to do. He was hesitant but he tapped her back. 

"Subin and Jiyeong need you so please don't leave us..." her cry became softer this time. His presence just calmed her. 

 Jimin softly clears his throat. "Umm... who... who is Subin and Jiyeong?" he asked carefully.

Jeongyeon then released him, narrowing her eyes on him. "You don't know our kids?"

"Our kids? Do we have kids together?" Jimin asked dumbfounded. 

Jeongyeon looked around and saw everyone staring at them in shock.  She landed her sight to her sister, "Unnie, where are my kids?"

Seungyeon was clueless. "Um, what are you talking about?" she shrugs. "Do you two have kids?" the older sister looked at Jimin this time. He was wide eyed and he quickly waved his hands, "Aniya. We didn't ever do it when we were together."

Jeongyeon is very much confused, "Aren't we married already?" she asked him and everyone went ooh. Some Twice members are there along with Jeongyeon's cousins. 

Seungyeon immediately reacted with wide eyes and opened mouth, "You two are already married?"

Before Jeongyeon can answer, Jimin defensively gestured, "No. We won't do it without permission." He knows, he'll be doomed if Jeongyeon's parents will know about this misunderstanding. He's kind of thankful though that they are not there yet. 

Jeongyeon then looked at his left hand and there's no ring. She also checked her fingers  and there's none too. 

"Don't tell me it was just a dream?" she mumbled losing her energy and after few seconds, she fainted. Fortunately, Jimin was able to catch her.