CHAPTER FOUR

Things are going well between Jimin and Jeongyeon. At first she was awkward but as time goes by, she got used to the sweetness of her husband. She regretted hating him for nothing. She realized how much time was wasted when she was avoiding him, so, she felt like she needed to make up for those. 

"Don't you miss performing, love?" Jimin asked her as they lie on their bed. 

Jeongyeon fixed the pillow on her back so she can lean on it and then answered, "Of course, but I am contented being with you, Jiyeong and Subin. I want to watch our kids grow. As long as I have the energy, I want to play with them. I mean, I cannot do it if I'll go back to being an idol. Look at you, you've been travelling a lot because of your work. If I'll work again, then who's going to take care of our kids?"

Jimin held her hand and placed it on his chest, "Me..."

"How will it be possible? You're so busy."

"It's possible Jeongie. I'll go on hiatus," he looks at her and she stared back. She shook her head, "Aniya, your fans wouldn't like it."

He sighed, "Love, the fans would understand especially now that I am a father of two kids. And you have your fans too. They have been waiting for so long for your comeback and I feel so selfish for having you all by myself."

Jeongyeon playfully leered at him and he giggled. He then moved closer to her and pulled her for a hug. "I know how you miss being with your members, so I won't deprive you. Please continue what you love to do. Sing and dance for the fans, I am sure they miss you so much."

"What if they boo me?" she worries.

"No, that won't happen. Trust me. Also, we'll be there cheering for you. Subin for sure will bring a huge tarpaulin of your beautiful face and Jiyeong would be dancing and giggling. And I, hmm, I will scream how much I adore and love you. I'll be your greatest fanboy."

She smiles letting out a breath while placing her hand on his arm on her tummy. 

"You promise?"

"Yes, my love. We will be there."

She sighs, "Can't wait for that day to come."

"Hmm, I can't wait too, so please perform again..." Jimin said almost like a whisper and kissed her temple. 

Jeongyeon turned to face him, "But I don't think it will happen soon though."

"Waeyo?"

"I need to go on a diet, I need to see a dermatologist and a dentist. I need a total make-over because, look at me..."

"Aigoo, you don't need all of those, you're perfect for me."

"You're just saying that because you're my husband."

"Aniya, I am saying that because it's true. You're a very beautiful person. Probably the sexiest and the prettiest woman I've ever met."

"Aigoo, don't kid on me."

"Aish, stop your insecurities. You're perfect." 

"I still want to work out."

"How about your neck huh?" Jimin raised a brow. 

"I'll be fine. Jimin, I want to look my best when I do the comeback and I also want to be fit. You know how hard it is to learn a full choreography, right?" she tries to convince him and though he wanted to say no for the work out as he was aware of her injury in 2020, he finally considers, "Aish, fine, but I'll work out with you. I'll be your trainer."

Her smile becomes wider, "That would be an honor Mr. Park. I am excited for that but for now, let me enjoy this moment with you and the kids. Can you take a time off on the whole month of new year?"