CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Jimin is getting more nervous as their turn gets closer. The member that they will first talk with is Sana followed by Jihyo, Momo, Nayeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. He even questioned himself of why he did this crazy idea. He just wanted to get to know them more in the point of view of being a fan. He was close to backing out when Junwoo pulled him to stand as it's already their turn. Jimin's heart is pounding as he waits on the side while Junwoo takes his time to talk with Sana. After two minutes, the Twice's manager beside him taps him to walk to the seat in front of the cheerful Japanese member. 

"H..hi," he stutters as he gives the ADLV book portfolio for her to sign. Sana graciously accepts the book and turns the page with her bookmark name on. 

"How are you?" she cheerfully asks looking at the book. 

"Um, I'm good..." there was silence. He was speechless but his mind is telling him to talk, so he did... "I heard you like the corn ice cream?" he asks. 

Sana smiles while glancing at him, "Yes, you brought one for me?"

Jimin bows his head, "Um, no, I just want to confirm if you really like it."

She pouts, "Next time, you can bring one."

He nods. "Next time..."

"You know what, I think, I heard your voice before," she says. 

He immediately covered his mouth which is already covered by the mask he's wearing. "Jjinja?" 

She nods innocently, "I don't know, it's just familiar."

"Um," his mind is panicking... He's really going speechless. "What shall I say?" he problematically thinks. Luckily and at the same time unfortunately, the Manager asks him to transfer to Jihyo. She seems serious and not feeling well. He carefully moves the portfolio to her front. She smiles a bit, "What's your name?" she asks. 

"Um... Baby J?" Jimin said with his unsure tone. 

"Baby J? Is this for your kid?" the leader of the group finally smiles wider. 

Jimin just nods. "I want to give you something from my son."

"What's it?" she glances while she signs the book. 

He got a Bruno Mars concert ticket from his back pocket. "I heard you love Bruno Mars."

"Omo," Jihyo was surprised. "Are you serious you're giving me this?"

"Since you're my son's bias, it's for you," he lies. Jeongyeon mentioned to him once that Jihyo is so frustrated not getting a Bruno Mars' concert ticket. It really affected her mood to the point that Jeongyeon had a harder time to open up to her. Jimin used his connection to acquire one and he hopes that it will bring her mood up so his wife can properly talk to her.

"Omo, thank you. The tickets are sold out, so I didn't get one. Tell your son to come to our next fan-meeting."

Jimin nods with his signature eye smile.

"You look like someone I know..." she says out of the blue.

He stopped from smiling.

"You look like Lee Mujin," Jihyo tells him.

Jimin took a breath of relief. "Yeah, I get those comments a lot because of our eyes."

She smiles and thanks him again as the manager tells him to move to Momo.

As soon as Jimin hands her the book, she greets him. "Hi, do I get a ticket too?"

He smiles and shakes his head with his apologetic face, "I only got one."