CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Jeongyeon immediately banged the door closed when she saw her members. Nayeon and Jihyo were left outside whining, "Yah! What's your problem? Open the door!" They were knocking hard when Jihyo remembered that she has her code in her phone's notes. She typed in the code and the door opened. They saw Jeongyeon rushing to her room's door.

"Yah! What's your problem?" Jihyo asks aloud.

Jeongyeon froze and didn't open the door. She turns to them, "I don't want to be bothered right now!" she complains.

"Jeong, we are here to talk to you. Don't imprison yourself from your heartbreak. Move on!" Jihyo says annoyed. 

"Forget about that Jimin, there are a lot of fishes in the ocean. You've been so different when that man hurt you," Nayeon told her this time. Jeongyeon doesn't know what to do. They still think she is still on her heartbreak blues, but she knows, she is the one to blame since she had instilled to them that she despised Jimin before.  

She heaves a sigh, "I am okay with him, didn't you see my Inkigayo episode with him? We are fine."

"But why are you acting like that? You seem to be so off these days," Jihyo asks confused and worried at the same time. 

Jeongyeon's mind went blank. She could not form any word on what to tell them. She was panicking inside when her room's door opened. Jimin peeks out with his eyes half-closed. He looks at the form of his wife, "Love, what's happening?" He yawns. "Are you arguing with someone?"

Jihyo and Nayeon were shocked. Jeongyeon knows, she's doomed. 

"YOO JEONGYEON YAH!" Nayeon's voice rattled the whole apartment. 

When Jimin heard that, he knew, he fucked up. 

-

The couple are in the living room being interrogated by the two dominating members. 

"So, you got married and you didn't tell us? How could you," Jihyo leered at Jeongyeon. "Are we unimportant to you?"

"You are all important of course but it was a sudden decision. Call me selfish but I don't want to lose him again. Please don't make this hard for me," Jeongyeon begs. 

The two with crossed arms are still in shock and at the same time, they feel hurt from the fact that Jeongyeon kept it from them. 

"Please, I know you despise me, but I promise, I will not hurt Jeongyeon. I regretted that before and I won't let that happen again."

Nayeon rolled her eyes at him, "I am sorry Mister, but I don't fall for promises. You're lucky enough to have her. If ever someday, she'll come to my place and cry because of you, I will kill you."

"Nayeon-unnie," Jeongyeon almost complained when the older one shushed her. 

"You better me a better man for her," Jihyo says with her expression slowly softens. She squeezed Nayeon's arm and told her, "What can we do? It already happened."

"Aigoo, aigoo, do the other members know?" 

Jeongyeon carefully nods.

The two sighs in disappointment. 

Jeongyeon then cautiously told them, "Momo knows and I think, Mina too."

"Momo? Jjinja?" Jihyo asked raising her tone. 

"Don't be angry at them especially at Momo. I didn't intentionally tell her. She just knows me that much."

"And you're saying that, we don't?"

"I don't mean it that way but after I got back from Switzerland, she already knew that I lied to you."

"How dare you Jeongyeon-ssi!" they whine.