CHAPTER ONE

Jeongyeon looks at the ring on her finger, "Did I just marry him? What kind of sorcery is this?" She was hallucinating trying to figure out what's really happening. She then heard him, "I'll put the hangover meds beside your meal, my love!"

"Why is he calling me that way?" she silently asked herself.

"Just leave!" she shouted while panicking inside the bathroom. "Did I give myself to him? What?"

"Yes, I'll go now my love, see you tonight!" Jimin responded.

She leaned by the door and when she heard the click of the door from the outside, she went out to go check the cabinets for clothes. She found the underwear compartment and got a pair. Then she grabbed a loose shirt and track pants. She rushed wearing the clothes and when she was done, she went out. She was then surprised to find a girl, about five or six years old, wearing a school uniform walking towards her and signed her to bend down. She bended her knees unaware and she was shocked when the girl kissed her on the cheek and called her, "Omma, I'll go now."

"Omma?" she was dumbfounded. She stares at the girl. Then she thought, "She looks like a combination of me and Jimin." Her sight then landed on a family portrait at the center wall of the living room. She was sitting beside Jimin while she held a baby and the girl on her front was sitting on Jimin's lap.

"Who are you?" she was unaware that she was speaking it.

"I am Subin, Omma and that is Jiyeong, we are your children," the girl informs her as she observes that her Omma is looking at the portrait.

"Are you sick Omma?" Subin asked concerned.

Before Jeongyeon can respond, Jimin went out from the other room carrying a one or two-year-old boy.

Subin then ran to her father and pointed at the time, "Appa, we need to go. I'll be late for school."

"Arasseo baby. Let me say goodbye first to your Omma," Jimin said and walked forward to Jeongyeon who is still in shock.

Jimin was trying to give her their baby when Jeongyeon is just standing there, so frozen, "Love, here's Jiyeong. Ppali 'cause our daughter will be late."

Jeongyeon is still standing like a statue staring at the baby. He looks like Jimin and he's reaching for her. "Omma... mama...mama..." the baby giggled.

Jimin then moved closer and held her hand, "Please carry our Jiyeong."

Jeongyeon then carried the baby, and she was shocked when Jimin gave her a peck on the lips.

"Yah, what was that? Why did you kiss me?" Jeongyeon reacted so disgusted and with her free hand, she wipes her lips.

"Huh, stop pretending that you don't like it. We'll go now. I love you," Jimin smiled as he held his daughter's hand and they left.

She looks flustered with everything that is happening to her right now. She stares at the baby again and asked, "Are you really my son?"

She got her phone and found so many family pictures and couple pictures. "Is this the future? Did I just wake up on my future?"

Jeongyeon then searched Jihyo's contact and called her. On the fourth ring, her friend answered. "Jihyo! I need your help."

"What? Waeyo? What happened?"

"I just woke up and found Jimin in the room."

"And then what?"

"Jihyo, I was naked, and I guess I slept with him."

"Huh? What's wrong with that? Jimin is your husband, and you already have kids, Subin and Jiyeong, right? Sleeping with your husband is just a normal thing. Come on."