CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The couple went back from Switzerland after a successful honeymoon. They were nervous that people would recognize them but thankfully, no one noticed that it's them except of course for the airport attendants who follow the confidentiality protocol. 

Jimin went to the other exit while Jeongyeon headed to the main one. Still worried that his fans would identify him, he rushed to the parking lot to get his car. He drove straight to the main exit and fetched his waiting wife who's wearing a loose white shirt and denim shorts with a mask and a baseball cap on covering her identity.  

Jeongyeon rode on the passenger seat and then put her bag on the back seat. 

"Omo," she breathes a relief when Jimin started to drive away. "I feel like my heart is going to explode."

Jimin loosen his one hand from the steering wheel to grab her hand. 

"I am, too. But we made it," he held her tighter and glanced at her for a second. She gave him a smile and then pulled his hand to her lap, "Someday, we will be free to show our love to them."

"I can't wait for that, Jeong," he gave her a smile. 

Jeongyeon all of a sudden felt the guilt because she asked for this. She asked to hide their current status as she doesn't want the news to be out without informing her siblings, her friends, her members and her management first. He, too, must do the same thing. Maybe, her being obsessive compulsive has to do with this. She wants everything to be proper and settled before broadcasting it to the public. 

"I'm sorry," she softly said and gave him a sad smile. 

He shakes his head, "Don't apologize. It's the right thing to do, Jeong. I fully understand."

"Still..."

"Sshhh, don't apologize again or else..." he warned with a teasing look. 

"Or else what?" she playfully raised her brow. 

"You'll see tonight," he smirked and then looks back again on the road. 

"Tonight then," she smiles while leaning closer to him and giving him a peck on his cheek. 

-

Jimin drove her to her apartment and while they were parking, Jeongyeon noticed that Jihyo's car is there too. 

"Don't go off, just drive to your place after. I think Jihyossi is here."

He nods, "Arasseo, I'll see you tonight."

She smiles and kisses him on the lips. She hops off his car and went to her place. She was right, Jihyo is in her living room with Nayeon and Momo. 

Jihyo claps her hands exaggeratingly as soon as she saw her, "Finally, you're back!"

Nayeon chuckles and then eyes Jeongyeon from head to toe like she's studying her. "Why didn't you tell us that you were in Switzerland? Who were you with?"

"If you were with Jimin, I don't know, I would despise you," Jihyo told her while raising a brow. 

"Me too," Nayeon said crossing her arms.

Jeongyeon was speechless. Nerves starting to tremble her. They are still mad at Jimin. She doesn't know if she would tell them the truth or not, but if she would, she thinks it will worsen the situation. She doesn't like confrontations like this because it stresses her out. 

Noticing that her former roommate feels uneasy, Momo jumps in, "Aigoo, girls, Jeongyeon just came back. Let her rest first."

"No! She made us so worried for her! She didn't even dare to text us," Jihyo said annoyed. "Answer our queries first," she demanded looking again at Jeongyeon.