Chapter 1

It was a normal day on Umbrella Academy, but suddenly came out Reginald Hargreeves (RH) and announced immediately meeting.

Everyone were sitting and waiting Reginald. He appeared in the room with this words:

RH: I have some good new for you. Maybe it will be a little shocking for some of you. Especially for you number Five....

At that moment Five's mind overwhelmed with thought about the news and why it can be shocking especially for him. Reginald continued talking.

RH: And how I said tue shocking news are that we have found a girl who has powers. She will be our new member of academy.
Number Five (F) interrupted Reginald and said:

F: What is shocking here? I don't get it. I am leaving if there is nothing more important.
RH: Wait Number Five! The new member of Academy Umbrella is your biological sister!

"What" thought Five. All this years he was alone and thought that he is alone, but now suddenly from nowhere appears someone called his biological sister. For sure Five was surprised and shocked, but mostly he was full of feelings of hate. Even he didn't meet the girl but already hated her.
F: I am shocked but for you to know that I won't accept het as a sister!
He left to get a coffee.
RH: I hope that at least you can train her some time...
F: Maybe, I am not promising anything.
With that words he disappeared with a cup of Columbian coffee.
Klaus (K): What's her name? And when will she come? When will come our little aggressive brother's sister? Huh?
RH: She will be here tomorrow, about at 1pm.
K: Yaay! I am happy! Maybe we can drink together at club!
Ben (B): Klaus! It's inappropriate! Try to seem nice to her tomorrow.
K: I am the nicest person in the world Ben!
Klaus left the room. He probably went to find something to drink.

P.S Ben is dead in this story.

Others were confused, surprised and excited to see new member of a Academy.
Allison (A): I am leaving too, I have some work to do. Can't wait to see our new member.
Diego (D): She will probably be a totally dumb ass like Five!
Diego left too.
Luther (L): Let's hope for best. Bye, I need to work out!
Viktor (V): I guess I'll leave too. I will try to find a free room for her.

Everyone left the room and also were excited to see her, the biological sister of Five. Even Five was excited to see her sister. But he didn't show his excitement.
All night Five thought about her, how would she look? What is her name? What is her characteristics? Does she like coffee? All this thought didn't let him alone and he fall asleep only near the morning.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you for reading the first chapter. Sorry for grummer mistakes. This is my first time writing in English.