Chapter 14

F: Let's see what I can do.
Five hold Y/n's hand very hard and teleported her to somewhere. When Five teleported Y/n, he accidentally teleported Ben too.
Y/n: Where are we?
F: Welcome to the past!
He even didn't say what year it was and where she was.
F: Bye bye! Now you can see what happens when you don't listen to your big brother.
After Five teleported back to Umbrella Academy.
Y/n could see extreme violence, aggression, destruction, and mortality.
Y/n: ☁️I am in war...☁️ thought she very scared and frightened. ☁️What if Five never comes back?☁️
Five thought that he put Y/n just in some peaceful past memory, but unfortunately it was a war.
Y/n was freaking out. She didn't know what to do. Breathing was hard. But she kind of got calm down when she saw Ben.
B: Y/n, where are we?
Y/n: I don't know, Five brought me here. I am stuck in past.
Y/n's eyes were full of tears. Ben tried to hug her. Since Y/n had a power to communicate with dead people, de felt Ben's hug. In his warm hands she started to cry more and more.
In Academy Five didn't worry about Y/n, he just had one more coffee and went to sleep.
About 20 minutes Y/n was crying and freaking out. She didn't know what to do. Y/n seemed so hopeless. This was going to end the way her dreams always did, with blood and terror. Her eyes were panicked, her hands pressed against her chest. As she strained to breathe, she made horrible whistling, wheezing sounds. Every time she attempted to inhale, her shoulders rose and a hollow triangle appeared
on each side of her neck. The muscles in her upper body were trying and failing- to help inflate her lungs. Y/n was having an asthma attack. Y/n's inflamed breathing tubes were starting to squeeze shut and fill with mucus. Not only was fresh air not getting in, but old air was trapped in her lung.
Ben stood in front of Y/n.
B: Y/n. Look at me. I need you to stay calm.
He put his hands on her hunched shoulders.
B: Try to relax your upper body. You need to slow your breathing down. The faster you breathe, the worse it's going to get.
Untreated, asthma could kill. Y/n needed to rest
quietly in a room with clean air. She probably needed supplemental oxygen. But at the very minimum, she needed an inhaler, which would open up her airway to help her breathe more easily. But how could they find all this in the middle of the battle?