Chapter 21

B: Let me help you to carry bags.
After, they called a Taxi. Y/n and Ben already were in the car going home. Ben was a ghost, because Y/n exhausted.
Taxi Driver (TD): What do you think? What's the meaning of life? For what do we live?
Y/n: It's a hard question. To be honest living without happiness it's nothing. So most people find something or someone that they love.
TD: What if you have lost someone who you loved.
Y/n: Umm... that's hard. But life continues. Firs, it is hard to live, you struggle a lot. But then maybe you will find someone.
TD: I have lost a person who I loved. She was the meaning of life. Now I lost the meaning and I don't see reason continued living.
By saying that driver started to increase speed.
Y/n: Please stop! I'll get out of car here.
TD: No need!
He started to drive even faster.
Y/n didn't know what to do. She decided to write to someone. But whom? Allison was out with Luther and Viktor and they will come home not early. Klaus always was drunk and didn't check his phone. Diego's number Y/n didn't have, because they weren't talking that much. And there only was left Five. Y/m decided to text Five.
*Text messages*
Y/n: Five!
F: What?
Y/n: I know that you hate me and some stuff but
F: But what? I still hate you.
Y/n: I don't want to die. I am scared Five.
F: What happened?
Y/n: I am on Taxi. And the driver says that he doesn't want to live. He gonna crush the car.
F: I am coming!
*End of the messages*

After texting Five, the car crushed. Five teleported to the place of accident a little late.
F: ☁️No! No! I am late☁️
He went closer to the one of the doctors.
F: I need to find my sister. Do you know where is she?
Doctor: One girl got a serious injury, she is at hospital right now. Here is the address.
The doctor gave address to Five and he left. On the way he informed about the accident to all the members of Academy.
Five arrived to the hospital and asked one of the doctors about Y/n.
Doctor: She is in coma. We will do everything possible to bring her back to the life. But she had lost a lot of blood. We need someone who can donate her blood.
The other members of Academy went in and only heard the last sentence which said doctor.
A: A donator?
V: I can be him!
Doctor: But we need to make sure that hers and yours blood group is the same.
K: Let's give a blood test and find whose blood group is the same as Y/n's. Then we will knew who can be a donor.
F: First smart idea from Klaus.
K: Actually it's not the first. I am a walking Wikipedia!
Diego: For sure!
L: Let's give a blood test.
After 30 minutes analysis came.
Doctor: So Y/n's blood matches with blood group of....
Klaus didn't gave doctor to finish.
K: Just say it!