Chapter 26

Y/n: Mmm... It's really good. Thank you Ben.
B: Welcome.

After breakfast they started to get ready for training. The training room was huge and made from special materials, so Y/n could easily train with powers of fire.
After a some training, Y/n already could make a huge ball of fire and burn almost everything.
Suddenly on TV reporters said that someone's house got burned. Y/n's mind overwhelmed with the memories of her old house. As if she was the same little girl in her room, which was burning all around.
B: Y/n! What are you staring at?
Y/n: Everything's fine. But we need to help them!
B: What? It's dangerous.
Y/n: I don't care, let's go.
Y/n ran out of house and started to ran to the place of accident. Ben of course followed her. After 5 minutes of running they got into the needed place.
Y/n: There is some children inside. I am going in.
B: Wait, I am with you.
They both ran into firing house. The smell of ash and smoke maker breathing harder. The little napkin over Y/n's nose helped her to breath a little bit easier. She was using her powers and opening way to go and find the lost children.
Y/n: I found two sisters here!
She used her powers of air to lift them. It was hard, because in the biting house there wasn't much air. She wasn't a professional of controlling her powers and it was hard to control power of air and fire on the same time. She got out from house and brought two girls to the hospital in 9-1-1 car. During way she tried to use her powers of healing to help them with their burned hands.
Y/n: Ben I need to practice power of healing more.
B: Yea, we will do that.
The life of the two girls was between life and death. A little more and they would've be gone. Y/n concreted on helping them. She could not let them die and make on more mistake.
B: You can do it sweetheart, I am with you.
As if the words "I am with you" kind of help Y/n and she started to work more faster. Before getting to the hospital the girls started to restore their breathing.
When they got to the hospital, Y/n helped them to get into the needed room.
Doctor: Thank you for helping, but other work we can do by our own.
Y/n: Okay, I guess I'll just leave.
Doctor: It would be fine.

But home was really far away and Y/n didn't have car. She even didn't want to call Taxi, because was frightened from last events.