Chapter 8

Five continued shaking Y/n. But she wasn't replying. Five didn't know what to do yelled for Allison.
A: What happe... holy shi...
F:What?!
Five turned to see Y/n and now she was bouncing in the air with her eyes open. Her eyes were white.
F: We need to do something really quick!
A: But what??
Ben was with them in the room, but Five and Allison couldn't see him.
B: Y/n can you hear me? Wake up please!
B: ☁️what happened?!☁️

POV Y/n
When Five hold her hands, she felt something unusual. Really sharp pain overwhelmed her body. And she appeared in a Academy Umbrella back when the meme bees were just children.
Y/n: ☁️This is Umbrella Academy, but everyone are young.☁️
She was walking around in hope to find someone. She saw Five running around.
Y/n: Hey Five!
Five didn't hear her and ran through her body.
Y/n: ☁️Am I a ghost? Am I dead?☁️
About 20 minutes Y/n couldn't figure out what happened. The timeline was changing really fast. And always she appeared somewhere where was Five.
☁️Am I seeing Five's life?☁️ Y/n remembered about her powers. ☁️And how can I return now?☁️
She was scared that she will be stuck in Five's memories forever as a ghost.
After a little panic, she remembered that she needs to see a whole life and only after that she can return.
☁️Okay let's try to see my brother's life faster as possible. I don't like him and don't want to be stuck here.☁️
Five's life was passing by Y/n's eyes. At the start life seemed happy, until Y/n saw how Five got into apocalypse.
☁️I didn't know that something awful happened with him. Now I kind of understand why he is rude. I was guessing that something happened with him. But something like this?! This is awful!☁️ Now Y/n started to pity Number Five. The life continued in apocalypse. It seemed that it could never end.

POV Five
F: She is still in the air, It's been about an hour!
A: Is she dying?
F: Don't say such a things she can't die.... She can't
Five tried to find hope inside of him. But it seemed hopeless to bring Y/n back from trance.
Ben couldn't find his own place watching this all happening. He even couldn't speak with others, try to help them. After a big time of panic, Ben decided to go find Klaus.
At Klaus's room, Klaus was sleeping. Ben started to yell and try to wake up Klaus.
B: Klaus wake up! It's urgent!!
Klaus opened his eyes with a difficulties.
K: What is so urgent? I need to sleep.
B: Y/n is in trance, Five and Allison can't help her!
K: Oh shoot! I need to help them.
They ran to the Five's room.
K: I am hete to help you!
F: What are you doing here? You can't control your own power! How can you help us?
K: Don't be mean Five. I see that you are worries, but a little help won't bother you all.
F: First of all I am not worried. And second of all, whatever you can stay.
K: Yay! I can stay.
Said Klaus happily and thought that Five lied about being worried.
B: Stop being happy Klaus! Do something!
K: Oh yes, correct.. What can I do?
F: We don't know!
B: Find a book about her powers!
K: Ben says that we need to find a book about her powers.
Suddenly Y/n's body started to shake and her eyes now became black.
POV Y/n
She saw Five in apocalypse and all that view, suffer and struggling kind of hurt her, that's why her body started to shake and her eyes became black because she was crying there.
POV Five
K: This is insane! She is dying!
B: No no... she can't.. quick! Find a book!