Chaptet 18

Y/n: So first, you brought me here and left me alone to die, and now you want to bring me back?
F: Actually I would have leaved if you have stayed here, but Allison and Klaus were really worried about you and Ben. So they made me come and get you.
Y/n: But first I need to pay her for saving my life.
F: I'll bring money.
He disappeared and came back after 5 minutes.
F: Is this enough money?
He gave a huge bundle of money.
Katharine: This more than enough.
Y/n: Thank you Katharine.
Katherine: Thank you too. And look after you sweetheart!
After Y/n, Five and Ben teleported back to Academy.
A: We were so worried.
She hugged Y/n very hard. Klaus joined the hug with Ben.
K: Don't worry guys, now everyone is at home and safe.
Five left without saying a word.
A: What happened Y/n?
Y/n: Shortly Five brought me to the past. I have got scared and then it was hard to breath. I was having asthma attack. Hopefully a young lady named Katherine helped me and brought inhaler.
A: Oh dear, you need rest, let's go.
Y/n: I don't want to sleep in Five's room anymore. When will my room be ready?
A: I am not sure exactly when it will be ready, but you can sleep in my room.
They went to Allison's room. Ben and Klaus left alone.
K: So, Ben what did you do?
B: We kissed her, Klaus!
K: Yes!
B: And we are dating I guess.
K: What means I guess.
B: When she was dying, she told me that she likes me. I said that I like her.
K: Congratulations brother! You are dating! We need to celebrate. Let's go to drink.
Klaus left and Ben followed him.

Allison and Y/n were talking in her room. Y/n told her what she saw in the past and how she was dying.
Y/n: Also I stayed a little calm, because Ben was with me.
A: The main thing is that everything is good now.
Y/n: Yea...
A: Also, why don't you want to sleep in Five's room. He is your brother.
Y/n: I don't think that he is my brother anymore. He left me alone in war. I was scared, frightened. What was he thinking? I almost died, but he, he didn't care about me!
A: Do you hate him or you are scared of him?
Y/n: Hmm... I hate him with my whole heart. But also, I am kind of scared because now I know that he can bring me to another awful place.
A: What are you going to do?
Y/n: Avoid him with all possibilities. What if he will send me to the apocalypse.
A: What kind of apocalypse?
Y/n: ☁️I forgot that Five didn't tell them that he was in apocalypse.☁️ I don't know, he will find one for sure!
A: Okay, now go and get rest. I'll make food for you.
Y/n: Thank you Allison.

Since Allison promised Five that she will tell him what Y/n thinks about him. She went to see Five.
A: Five? May I come in?