Chapter 29

F: From where did you get cuts on your legs?
Y/n: They are old ones, don't worry.
F: I am your brother. I want you to be okay.
Y/n: Five, I am really fine. Don't worry.
F: The cuts seem really old. Where did you get them?
Y/n: It's not necessary. Just go.
F: I won't leave, until you tell me where did you get them
Y/n: You're such a stubborn.
F: I am listening.
Y/n's mood change. She became a little sad and stared the story.
Y/n: It happened really early. I was just a child. I was home alone doing my homework. Suddenly started earthquake. And everything started to shake. The cups and plates from higher shelf fall on me and broke. I was all in blood. At home, I loved to walk with no socks and shoes. So I ran outside and stepped on a lot of glass. My feet were all in blood. We had a one good neighbour. She called an ambulance for me. I was in hospital for about a week and no one came to visit me. Even our parents didn't care. Then we moved and I left there our neighbour, the only person who cared. Scars left on my legs.
F: I am so sorry. Is there something else to tell me about you life! What happened then?
Y/n: After I have made really bad friends. They were just using me. Because of them I was crying a lot. I was really sick of this, that decided to fake my death and come here. I sat in the car and drove with a bid speed, then the car crushed and everywhere was fire. I got saved because of my powers. I ran away. No one found my body, and decided that I was dead. So they've made a funeral. I went to my own funeral. And there were only few people, such as my teachers and some neighbours. Even my parents didn't came.
F: I didn't know Y/n that you have gone through this.
Y/n: It's okay Five. I've met Ben and now everything is fine.
F: But why didn't you change? You seem so happy.
Y/n: I don't wish what happened to me to happen to anyone. So I try to be supportive a make everyone happy.
Five hugged Y/n really hard and Y/n cried on his shoulders, but then she decided that it doesn't worth it and pushed Five away.
Y/n: I am good, and it's better for you to leave. I told you what happened. You promised to leave.
F: Don't you want me to stay?
Y/n: No, it's better alone or with Ben.
F: Good night!
Y/n: Good night.