Chapter 20

Y/n: ☁️Just ignore him Y/n. Everything's gonna be okay.☁️
F: Morning Y/n!
Y/n ignored him. She washed her dirty plate from breakfast and took rod from refrigerator for picnic. Not saying a word she went to her room.
Y/n: Beeen! I got food.
B: Nice.
Y/n: You seem a like a dry talker.
B: Why?
Y/n: It's dry to answer nice.
B: I won't anymore.
They laughed.
After 5 minutes they were going down. Y/n was about to live the house when Five called her.
F: Y/n! Wait where are you going?
Five blocked her exit.
Y/n: Let me go!
F: Not until you answer me where are you going? I want to talk with you.
Y/n pushed him away and went to the door.
Y/n: I don't want to talk with you.
Five hold his hand and didn't let her go. Y/n got full with anger and used her powers of air and pushed Five really away. Five got hit into wall. Y/n hold him in the air and get closer to Five. Her eyes were white.
Y/n: I don't want to talk with you! Got it?
Five nodded and Y/n dropped him on the floor. She left the house with Ben.
B: What you did was awesome! You are so powerful.
Y/n: I even didn't mean to do that. It kind of happened.
They went to a forest and started their picnic near the river. They found a place where were no people.
B: Here no one will find us.
Y/n: And think that I'm crazy and talking to myself.

The picnic was excellent. The slight breeze helped to keep them cool. Additionally, the sun shone everywhere. They lingered to eat and enjoy the lovely bird song. Without a delectable meal or sweets, a picnic in the woods is not possible.
B: Let's get into the water.
Y/n: It's not that deep, we won't drown for sure.

Y/n took Ben's hand and stepped in. The shock of the cold water, such a contrast to the oven-hot air, took her breath away. The rocks under her feet had been worn smooth. Together, they took another step and then a third. Another step and another. The water went up to their waists. Suddenly something went under Y/n's feet and she screamed and become scared!
Y/n: Let's get out of here. I think there are snakes.
Even though she knew how to swim, she got scared. And was ready to put any effort just to get out of water as quick as possible. It was easier to feel confident for Ben than it was for herself.

B: I think most people feel scared sometimes. Even terrified. It's like that saying, feel the fear, and do it anyway.
Y/n: Yea, like I do now.
They went out of water really quick. They started to get ready to go home, since it was getting dark. Y/n used her powers and make Ben a ghost, who can touch stuff and other can see him. Ben felt something odd.
B:☁️She used her powers...☁️
After Ben came closer to Y/n and kissed her. Taking turns leading, dipping, and spinning until you're overtaken with passion and need, a fantastic kiss was actually comparable to the tango.