Chapter 3

K: Do you really see him?
Y/n: I don't get what's happening. Yes! I see someone there.
Y/n started to get scared as her eyes get widened and she started to shake.
K: She can see Ben!
Ben (B): Do you really see me?
Y/n: Yes. Is there anything wrong about it?
K: You have power to see dead people!
Klaus yelled very loud that words. Reginald came to the room.
RH: What's wrong Klaus?
K: Y/n can see dead people like me!
Said Klaus very happy as it was very exciting news.
RH: Well, that's good, we already know what you can do. But we will explore you and your powers tomorrow. Now it's better get rest and store energy.
Y/n: Okay, then I'll go to my room.
F: Actually it's my room! And you won't feel there as in your room!
Said biker Five very angry and teleported to his room. No one got why he was not in the mood today.
K: Don't worry Y/n, Five is always not in the mood. Unless he has drank coffee.
L: Do you like coffee by the way?
Y/n: No... I hate coffee, I can't drink it. But I like tea ver much, especially green one.
K: OMG! Five's sister doesn't like coffee! I can't handle this information! I need to drink right now! Who wants to come?
No one responded. And Klaus left alone to get drunk. Five heard Klaus and now started to think about coffee and why doesn't Y/n like coffee.

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. Y/n organised her part of the room and was getting ready to go to bed. Five entered room and didn't say anything. He just set down and started to work with some documents. Y/n decided to talk with him, because first meeting wasn't good.
Y/n: Five? umm... I know the first meeting wasn't as good as a I thought. But, umm, maybe we can try to know each other better and make some friendship maybe...
Talking was hard for Y/n. She didn't know what to say and also tried to speak as clear as possible. Also trying to sound as nice as possible.
Number Five got up from his seat, came closer to her as Y/n had nowhere to go. She felt wall behind her and felt scared, her eyes stared to feel with tears. Five hold her hands and squeezed her hands very hard. He started to talk with her with very aggressive kind of manner.
F: Is it hard to understand? I am not happy to see you here! I don't want to have sister, okay? You are nothing for me and always will be. Stay away from me, I won't protect you or do some big brother responsibilities. Got it?
Y/n: Y.y..yes...
F: And there is no need to cry or something, I hate it! You are showing that you are weak by crying. So pathetic.