Chapter 10

F: May you ask Y/n about me? Like what she thinks about me.
A: I'll try.
Then Allison left the room and Ben came in sat on the chair near Y/n and stared at her.
Five left the room to make coffee, so he will be able to stay up all night and watch at Y/n.
B: ☁️She is so cute when she asleep.☁️
Five returned with a cup of coffee. He started to work with some papers and very often look if Y/n is okay. After a 30 minutes of work Five got tired and decided to look at Y/n's books.
F: ☁️She has receipts of many kinda of tea. And this book she made by her hands. So nice.☁️
He opened the book and started to look at beautiful pictures inside the book and read some receipts.
F: ☁️I will make tea for her when she wakes up☁️
Not noticing how tired Five has got he fall asleep right on the chair, where he was sitting and staring at Y/n. But Ben stayed awake all night in case if she wakes up.

The light of dawn seeped into Five's room. He rubbed his bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky.
F: What time is it? Did Y/n wake up?
Y/n was still in trance watching how Five was working in committee.
F: I am gonna make coffee.
Ben decided to leave when Five came back. He went to see Klaus and say that Y/n was still sleeping.
K: So you stayed up all night and watched her?
B: Yea...
K: I can't believe to my ears! You really fell in love!
B: I was watching if she is okay or not, nothing more. Also I am just a ghost. I am dead Klaus.
K: But she can see you right? So you can have a wonderful relationship.
Ben left without saying a word.
K: Hey wait Ben! I didn't finish the conversation!

All day Five didn't eat, he only was drinking coffee and watching at Y/n. Others wanted to look after her too, so Five can get some rest, but he said that he has work to do and doesn't want others to bother him with their presence.
At afternoon, Allison came to Five's room.
A: Five, I can see that you have no work. You just want to look after her.
F: Maybe yes, maybe no. None of your business.
A: Y/n is the member of Academy, so I am worried too. You can look after her if you want to, but stop pretending at least with me! I know that you like her as your little sister.
F: Just leave okay?
A: Fine!
She left a plate with some food for Five because he didn't eat all day. But eventually he didn't eat.
It was evening about 7pm. Y/n's body start to shake, which made Five worry a little.