Chapter 2

Morning. Everyone were sitting. Someone knocked the door. Reginald went to open it. There was standing a beautiful girl. There were so many hues to her blonde hair, from new day light to hearth-glow-golds. She had honey sweet lips. They were lilac soft. She had gorgeous icy blue eyes. The eyes had a bit whitish or a glassy shade of blue. She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose.

She walked in and said "hi" to everyone.
RH: Come on in Y/n, I'll introduce you to everyone.
They walked to the dining room, where everyone were waiting them. Even Number Five was there.
RH: Okay, now guys introduce yourself's to our new member, Y/n Hagreeves.
L: I am Luther, and I am super strong!
☁️He looks really strong -Y/n thoughts☁️
D: I am Diego, number 2. I can alter the trajectory of moving objects.
And like this everyone introduced, Five was left at the end, because he was Y/n's brother.
RH: And number Five, your biological brother. Say something Number Five!
F: Hi lil sister.
He said this with a little smirk.
F: It is not very nice to meet. Also my power is Space-Time Manipulation.
After saying that he teleported to his room.
☁️Kinda rude though - Y/n thoughts ☁️
RH: So, Y/n, you will live a little in Five's room, until your room is ready.
Y/n: umm... and when will my room be ready?
RH: I don't know, maybe you all need to wait 1-2 months.
This words didn't seem pleasant to Y/n. She needed to share room with her brother, who literally hates her.
Y/n: Okay, thank you though.
RH: I'll call number Five, so he can come back and continue breakfast with you.
Y/n set on the free chair and strayed to eat with others. Finally Allison spoke.
A: Y/n tell a little about you.
She said this with a little smile on her face.
Y/n: I don't know what to say exactly, I like swimming, sometimes I read. As a hobby I like to edit and make videos. What about you guys?
Y/n seemed to get a little comfortable, even though when Number Five was staring at her with anger and hated look. Reginald made him to come back and sit with everyone.
Others told interesting stories about themselves, except Five of course. He was only listening.After a while Y/n pointed to nowhere and said
Y/n: Isn't he going to talk with us? He even didn't say what are his powers?
Everyone: Who?
Y/n: Him...
Y/n again pointed to nowhere with a little confusion.
Klaus: Wait! You can see him?
Y/n: um.. yea. Can't you see him?
Everyone except Klaus: No.. who is there?
F: Do you have any problems with brain or vision?