Chapter 19

F: Yes you can.
A: Hi, I talked with Y/n and I asked about you.
F: And what did she say?
A: Um... so what she said, I don't think you would like it.
F: Just say.
A: So, she hates you with all her heart.
F: That's excepted. Something else?
A: She is also scared of you.
F: What? Why?
A: She thinks that you can send her, for example, into apocalypse.
F: How did she know about apocalypse?
A: Five she just assumed! It's not like there is one, right?
F: Hopefully not. ☁️I won't tell them about apocalypse yet. I'll try to stop it by myself.☁️

P.S. In this story there won't be an apocalypse. But let's say that Five was there.

F: Okay, thank you Allison.
A: I think it will be better of you talk with her.
F: I will, when she comes to my room.
A: She won't, she decided to sleep in my room. But her room is already ready, so she can move there.
Allison went to inform Y/n that her room is ready.
A: Y/n! Before dying, dad send some workers to work and make your room look new. So they are done!
Y/n: Can I move to my room?
A: Sure you can. I'll help you to organise it.
Y/n: Thanks for help, but I'll do it alone.
A: If something, call me.
Y/n smiled and nodded. After that she went to her room. There were a lot of boxes with necessary supplies. She started to open boxes and decorate her room. Y/n also turned on some music.
After a while Ben came to her room.
B: May I help you somehow?
Y/n: Of course you can. Just talk with me. We will have a conversation and I'll organise my room.
B: I'll do it with pleasure.
Y/n: What was doing Klaus?
B: He was celebrating that we are dating.
Y/n: He was celebrating without me! Such an asshole.
B: You will have a lot of new reasons to drink with Klaus in future.
Y/n: Yea, that is for sure.
B: Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?
Y/n: Yess! Let's have picnic near the river.
B: Okay, so we will make ready for it tomorrow.
After hours of conversation and organising, Y/n got tired and went to sleep.
She woke up kind of later than usual and found a note on her table. The note was from Allison. Y/n started to read the note.
Y/n: So Allison wrote, Dear Y/n, me Luther and Viktor went to shop for house. I don't know where exactly Klaus and Diego are, but that had plans too. I thought that you would not want to have breakfast with Five, so I brought yours to your room. Take care Y/n and have fun. Oh, fortunately I am going on a date with Ben, so I won't see Five all day.
Y/n ate her breakfast in her room and them started to get ready for a date. Y/n packed blankets, some warm clothes and etc. Only food left. She went to kitchen to take some food, where unfortunately for her Five was having breakfast.