Chapter 12

Y/n: About what do you want to talk?
F: Tell where have you been? What did you see?
Five was talking with Y/n as if he was interrogating the criminal.
B: ☁️Why is he so rude?☁️
Y/n: I saw some flashbacks from my life.
F: Okay, also Allison made tea for you.
Y/n: Aww... it's so nice from her. Please say thank you from my name.
F: Okay, I will. Also did you like tea? Allison asked me to ask this question too. It seems like I am a postman.
Y/n laughed a little and then tasted tea. Her face wasn't from good ones. It seemed that there was something wrong in tea.
F: Is it awful? ☁️I knew that I am terrible at making teas! She didn't like it☁️
Y/n: No no! Everything's okay.
F: Then what happened?
Y/n: There is a lot of sugar!
F: But I only put sugar there only 3 times! I mean.. Allison put.
B: I told you that Five have made tea.
Y/n: I don't use sugar at all. But it's actually really good.
F: I can ask het to make a new one.
Y/n: No need, I'll make one for myself later. Now I would have like to go for a walk.
F: Alone?
Y/n: I don't know. But I don't think that you should be worried, you can continue your work. It's not like you are worried, aren't you?
F:....
Y/n got up and left. She took some clothes with her went to get change in Allison's room.
Y/n: Hi Allison!
A: Nice to see you healthy and again here.
Y/n: Yea me too. Also, thank you for tea.
A: What tea?
Y/n: That you asked Five to bring to me
A: I didn't ask... Oh wait! Yea I did.
Actually Allison just helped Five to not get caught that he cared about Y/n. Even though it was totally insane thing.
Y/n: I think you didn't make tea.
A: ☁️I think this one Y/n should know☁️ Y/n.. I didn't make tea. It was Five. He just didn't want you to know.
Y/n: But why? Does he really care about me, then he didn't want to show it?
A:.... I don't know, maybe there is something in his past.
Y/n: ☁️Yea... his past... terrible memories☁️ Anyways, I won't tell him that I know. Also, I am going for a walk with Ben.
A: Have fun!
Y/n changed in Allison's room and left for walk. It was dark, and the street lights could not properly light every part of it. There was a little traffic, and most cars speed away a bit over the limits. Only a few windows appear lighted from inside. Most shops were only dimly lit with two exceptions. One was a 24/7 grocery.
B: I like walking outside at night.
Y/n: Me too...