Chapter 4

After Five's words Y/n went to bathroom. She tried not to cry. Five's words overwhelmed her.
☁️You are showing that you are weak by crying. So pathetic.☁️ The thought didn't let her alone. Y/n finally stopped her tears and left the bathroom. She immediately went to bed, faced the wall and tried to sleep.

The sun poured through Y/n's window. She woke up, it was early, about 6am. She dressed in a really beautiful summer dress. After Y/n made a green tea for her and started to have breakfast.
Y/n: Oh shoot! I made breakfast only for me, it's not nice I guess.
Then, she started to make pancakes for whole family. At 8am everyone were sitting and having breakfast, even Reginald was with them.
Diego: Why did you came dad?
Allison: Yea, is there any announcement or something?
Klaus: You don't like to have breakfast with us, what's the problem dude?
RH: Yes, I have an announcement. I am getting retired. I think that I've trained you and now it's your turn to train Y/n. Let's see how well you will do. I am going to have a wonderful vacation in Hawaii.
Reginald took his suitcase with clothes and left.
K: I didn't except that to happen.
L: I am happy that dad left. I didn't like him though.
F: No one liked him! Admit it.
V: Even I hated him.
Everyone laughed.
V: Y/n, pancakes were awesome, thank you.
Y/n: You are welcome.

Y/n was in an empty room with Pogo.
Pogo (P): Miss Y/n, let's start training, please focus on this piece of paper.
Y/n concreted and paper flew up. Then it got burned out.
P: Wow, you seem powerful Y/n.
Y/n: Thank you Pogo.
P: For today that's it, you can get some rest.

Pogo went to search information about Y/n's powers in Reginald's books, notes and documents. At that time Y/n was resting and reading a book. Suddenly from nowhere appears Five.
Y/n: Holy shi.... From when did get here?
F: First of all talk normally with me. Secondable I can teleport, you dummy.
Y/n rolled her eyes and didn't answer.
F: Make me coffee Y/n, really quick.
Y/n: And why do I need to do that? Since when do I need to listen to you? Huh?
F: I am your big brother! Don't forget it!
Y/n: Guess who told me yesterday that don't have a little sister and that I am nothing for them.
F: You live in my house! If you don't want to stay you can leave. But poor Y/n, you have nowhere to go, parents are dead, you can't find a place to live!
Y/n: .....
F: And if you want to stay here, you need listen me okay? Unless...
Y/n: Unless what?
F: I'll drop you somewhere in the past and you will never return.
Y/n was kind of shocked. What if Five really could leave her in the past?
Y/n: Okay, I'll make coffee.
Five: Good girl.
Five smiled with his traditional smile, but it didn't mean anything good.