Chapter 43

Thick fingers ran through Nevaeh's soft silky hair, massaging a bit before traveling down to the back of her neck, rubbing the knots, she groaned, loving the feeling of her neck muscles relaxing.

Big hands rubbed her back, "Nevaeh, love." Jonathan's morning voice was heard in her ears, his British accent heavy from sleep and more heavier than usual.

"You need to wake up, we have a flight to catch, remember?" He whispered, his hand doing wonders on her neck and head, it felt nice, way too nice

She whined, the idea of getting up at this unholy hour with all this cold had her stomach twisting, she was too warm and comfortable to even flutter her eyes open.

Instead, she just cuddled closer to his warm body, basically lying on top of him, preventing him from moving of even getting up.

"Eliot made strawberry pancakes and hot chocolate." He bribed, knowing that she'd wake up.

Nevaeh tensed, and he could feel it, she was considering it, she felt hungry at the mention of food, and hot chocolate felt heavenly with this cold weather.

And so with her eyes still closed she huffed, finally giving in. She opened her eyes, being met with Jonathan's soft smile, his hazel eyes light and his dark fluffy hair messy from sleep.

"Well good morning sleepy head." He smiled, showing off his pearly whites.

"Hi." She smiled back at him, her dimples making their appearance.

She got up and sat on his chest, looking around the room to eat what she was promised. She frowned, she really didn't want to get up, it was too cold, and she was too warm.

She turned and faced him, just as she was about to ask him the door opened softly and Eliot walked in with a tray in his hand.

He smiled as he approached her, his face relaxed, his body covered with a black hoodie and gray sweats, he looked edible.

"Good morning sweetheart, I hope you slept well." He greeted her with a kiss on the lips and put the tray on her lap.

She smiled as she looked up at him, appreciation clear on her face, "Good morning, I did sleep well, Jonathan is a nice cuddle pillow, how about you?"

"I slept really good thinking about you." He replied cheekily, winking when he saw her flushed face.

Nevaeh, deciding to save her self the embarrassment, took a bite of the strawberry pancakes that were sitting patiently on her lap.

Her eyes widened as she chewed, those were seriously the best pancakes she's ever had.

"Those are so good! Thank you." She complimented him after she swallowed, putting her arms up, indicating she wants to give him a hug.

He leaned down, her arms immediately wrapping around his neck and his around her small waist.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then let go, continuing her delicious breakfast, the guys nodded at each other then started talking about the flight and the plans, nothing too serious.

She drank her hot chocolate, and it was to die for, it was that good, she sneaked a suspicious glance at Eliot, wondering where he got those amazing cooking skills.

She finished her breakfast, a satisfied smile taking over her face. She lied back on the bed, pulling the covers up to her chin.

"Come on love, you have to get ready." Eliot said, picking the tray up to take it to the kitchen, he left a kiss on her forehead before he left the room.