Chapter 48

It was safe to say that they slept the whole day, missing lunch and almost missing dinner if Theo and Angel hadn't set an alarm.

He woke them up, Nevaeh clutching into his arms, wrapped around him like a koala. Her head was still hazy, if it wasn't for dinner, she'd rather sleep in the warm covers, them sharing the same thought.

His hand twirled a strand of her soft silky hair as she stared at the clothes inside in her suitcase,

Thing is, those weren't her clothes.

"Umm..." She looked at the clothes and then back at him.

"Those aren't mine." She pointed at the expensive and brand new clothes in the bag.

"Course they are." He lied a sweet soft kiss on her neck.

"You're silly!" She touched her nose with his and smiled before talking, "But they aren't, I don't have this kind of money."

He frowned, "Says who?"

She smiled innocently before responding, "My bank account."

"Well, it doesn't matter what you're bank account says, our money is yours, everything we own is yours." He pecked the corner of her lips, squeezing her waist.

"But these aren't mine." She got back to pointing to the clothes.

"They are, when we went shopping, we got them, we asked you if anything caught your eye, but you said no, but they did, so we bought them." He explained, picking up a couple of pieces and showing her.

She didn't have time to respond before he sat her legs down on the floor, "Now come on, get dressed."

She stared at the clothes, all were her size and the exact pieces she liked, an excited smile formed on her face as she felt the cotton between her fingers.

Her eyes travelled from one piece to the other till they settled on a black plaided skirt, it sat there, just begging for her attention.

Angel stopped in his tracks, his wide back facing her, "By the way, the skirt is my favorite." He spoke before leaving and closing the door behind him.

His words gave her the confidence, so she started getting ready, putting on the skirt, it reached mid thigh, she tucked inside it a thick beige turtle neck, sliding on the black boots that reached her thigh, the boots having a small heel so she wasn't uncomfortable.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she looked good, and she felt good, the clothes felt good on her skin, the amazing quality feeling soft on her skin.

She smiled at herself in the reflection before grabbing the long black coat and leaving the wide closet.

Eliot and Jonathan were already waiting for her when she got out, both in dark suits, Eliot wearing a dark grey turtle neck with black trousers, his suit jacket hanging loosely on his forearm.

Jonathan wearing a white button up, light grey trousers and his coat on his lap. Silver watches on their wrists.

They put their phones down when they saw her enter, their icy eyes drinking in her form, their eyes landing on her skirt before looking up at her again.

Jonathan tapped his thigh, telling her to come over, she walked over to him, his legs spread wide open. She stood between his legs, looking down at him.

"So pretty." He muttered, taking her hand and kissing it.

Nevaeh blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely, "You two look handsome."

She sat down on his lap, her hands sliding down to rest on his chest.

His hand traveled up to her thigh, running his thumb in small circles while she played with the sliver chain around his neck.

"Don't be nervous, you already met them and they like you." Eliot spoke after noticing her nervousness, her face morphed into worry as the nerves kept eating her away.

She nodded after he spoke, still a bit anxious but not as much. So she leaned over and gave him a kiss, his hand wrapping in her hair and bringing her closer, his tongue invaded her mouth, meeting her own.

Her hands tightened their hold on his thighs, her nails digging into them.

She moved her mouth against his, liking the feeling of his roughness.

Jonathan's hand slid up to her back, steadying her as she leaned over, basically lying on top of him.

It wasn't until they heard the door open did they separate, a string of saliva appearing.

He wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb, then kissed the corner of her lips before fixing himself, a noticeable bulge in his pants.

Angel was standing at the door, staring at her with his hands in his pockets.

His eyes took in her in then settled on her skirt, a sly smirk forming on his lips, "I see you took my advice."

He slowly walked towards her, wrapping his hand in her hair and bringing her in for a rough kiss.

She moaned, leaning her body up for more access, as much as she loved their sweet kisses, she also liked their rough ones more.

He become more rough, and the guys noticed, they stepped in, knowing that he's beginning to lose control, and Nevaeh was getting out of breath, but she loved it.

"Angel, come on, we're gonna be late." Jonathan spoke, putting his hand on Angel's shoulder.

He kissed her for a bit more before leaning away, breathing heavily and fixing his suit before fixing her hair, brushing it down and leaving a kiss on her forehead before standing up to his full height.

Nevaeh stood up as well, fixing her clothes and putting on her coat.

Eliot grabbed her hand and they started walking towards the door, "The others are waiting for us downstairs."

So that's what they did, they walked down and everyone was downstairs, the women smiling at Nevaeh when she came into view.

"Is everyone ready?" Jonathan's dad asked, once he received nods they started heading towards the front door.

They got in the car, Nevaeh between Hades and Angel, it was a short ride, soft music playing on the radio, Nevaeh playing with Angel's hand with Hades hand on her thigh, rubbing small comforting circles.

Soon enough they reached an expensive looking restaurant, expensive cars parked outside and a valet reaching to open their door.

Theodore handed him the car keys and the guys held her hand in theirs.

They walked inside, their families in front of them, a hostess in front of them leading them to their reserved table.

She was nervous, as she was told that she's gonna meet their siblings. She prayed that they like her.

They reached their table, Nevaeh was looking around, rich people were everywhere, looking expensive with their clothes and jewelry, the restaurant was huge inside, but it was beautiful, the soft glow of the light gave it a nice warm feeling with the soft music playing.

Nevaeh tensed when a feminine arm wrapped around her waist with a soft kiss on her neck. The woman put her hand gently over her eyes.

"Guess who?"