Dooku captured

You, Ahsoka and Rex are all waiting on the Jedi cruiser for Obi-Wan to rescue Anakin, capture Dooku and escape the frigate while the cruiser fires at it. You are now walking with Ahsoka into the main room. You didn't even need to see him to know that Rex was already in the room looking over battle. "Let's try not to blow up the ship before they get off it this time." Ahsoka noted. As she walked over to rex. "Yeah, it would make this battle harder than it has to be if we had to look for Anakin and Obi-Wan while fighting." You agreed. Then you started subconsciously looking at Rex and his handsome features. You couldn't help it, sometimes you just found yourself looking at him. You quickly look away when his head turns to you, cheeks burning with blush and embarrassment. That was too close. "How long do you think it's going to take." Rex asks. "Depends on if Dooku got away or Anakin messed up the plan some how." You answer teasing on Anakin's poor mission execution skills. It always seems like things go awry when it comes to Ani.

Then you hear Ahsoka's commlink go off. "Ahsoka, Dooku managed to escape. We're in pursuit, but we could use reinforcements. Follow us in what ships you can round up." Obi won says rather quickly. "We'll get there as soon as we can." Ahsoka replies. You already start to walk to one of the ships to go assist Anakin, when a hand gently grabs your wrist. "Oya." Rex says while maintaining eye contact with you. You can sense all sorts of emotion from him, and have to pause for a moment. "Right back at cha captain." You say with a smile and turn to leave with Ahsoka.

"Master!" Ahsoka yells into the cave entrance you just reopened with explosives. "Looks like we got here just in time." Ahsoka says with a relieved grin on her face. "what do you mean, just in time?" Anakin asks still coughing from cave dust. "Just in time to save you obviously." You say smugly. "I wasn't talking to you Miss Skyscraper." Anakin retorted. But before you could reply with a comeback Ahsoka interjects. "You were in very big trouble." Ahsoka says in a way that makes her sound like a jedi master scolding there Padawan, instead of it being the other way around. "Trouble? We were simply searching for Count Dooku." Obi-Wan said. "Yeah. We had the situation well under control, my little Padawan and tall comrade." Anakin lied. "Oh, I see. So which part of the situation did you have under control? The blocked entrance, the poison gas or that gundark behind you?" Ahsoka asks while pointing at a incoming gundark. "gundark?" Anakin asks while turning around confused. "Oh, you mean the one that's too far away to worry about?" Obi-Wan said probably quoting Ani on something he said. You hear a growl coming from the caves entrance getting closer. "Block the entrance." Ahsoka orders the two clone troopers. They immediately shoot at the top of the caves entrance, sealing it with rocks. "there's still Dooku to deal with." Anakin stated. "You let him get away?" Ahsoka asked surprised. "No, not get away exactly. Just... Anakin said trying desperately to find the right words. Ahsoka gives him a disappointed unimpressed look. "Chime in anytime." Anakin slightly mumbled, still loud enough for you to hear. Pleading for help from anybody. "Oh, no, I'm enjoying this far too much." Obi won said with a smile. "I agree full heartedly." You agreed, while sharing a smirk with Obi-Wan.

"His only stipulation is that you arrive unarmed." Your old master mace says through the holo-transmitter. "Unarmed?" Anakin said in disbelief. "Yeah, it's only one thing, I mean it's not like they are untrustworthy, stealing and lying pirates." You said making sure to add extra sarcasm. "We know very little about these pirates. We may be walking blind into what very well be a hostile situation." Obi-Wan adds. "We can't let Dooku slip through our fingers again. Report back as soon as you arrive." Mace ordered. "Well this should be fun." Obi-Wan said sarcastically.

"Have fun, and play nice with those pirates!" You yell at them as Anakin and Obi-Wan get aboard the ship. "We'll try. Anakin said while grinning, and with that they zoomed off into space. You walk away in search of Ahsoka and possibly Rex, if they weren't busy, it wasn't uncommon to see them together in deep conversation. You walk until you spot a familiar montrals sprouting out from behind some boxes. You walk over and see Ahsoka trying to meditate. "hello my favorite Padawan." You said in a chipper voice. At this Ahsoka perked up and smiled at you. "Hello master." Ahsoka said still smiling. "Do you need help with meditating?" You asked. "A little bit, it's just really hard to focus on one thing." Ahsoka admits. "Well for me it helps to focus on nothing in particular, to take calming breaths and be in a calming state." You said trying to help. "Thank you master!" Ahsoka said happily. She continues and you figured you should leave her alone, so you walk away and look for Rex. Ahsoka was such a breath of fresh air in this time of war. She was like a flower in a field of unearthed dead soil. She was in no shape or form delicate,but she was a untouched part of all of this war and a nice sight to see compared to the death and sorrow the war brings, she will grow up to be an incredible Jedi one day, she made you think of the future and how that maybe in her lifetime she would see the end of the war and be able to have a life of her own.

You thought that maybe you could occupy your time by talking to Rex, but whenever you thought of him or spending time with him you felt all warm and fuzzy, like a blanket that's constantly warm covering you head to toe. You only felt this twice and that was for Padme' and someone else, but that was a long time ago. Padme' was more of a big sister now. You walk back into the communication room and see him talking to another clone trooper. As soon as he see's you he smiles and that by itself brings back that warm fuzzy feeling. "Hello general." Rex said. "Hello captain." You said extremely chipper to see him. "I'm surprised you didn't go with general skywalker and general Kenobi." Rex voiced. "Well the pirates asked for only two Jedi, plus I wanted to spend time with my favorite captain." You said with a sly smile. At this your captain blushed immensely and looked away. "Thank you sir." Rex said avoiding eye contact with you. " And I mean that, not only are you a good soldier, you're a good leader, whenever you're around I feel like we have a better chance at wining the battle and for that I am grateful." This time Rex makes eye contact with you, and you can't really put a finger on what emotion his face is conveying, but with the force you can feel all sorts of emotion from him like confusion, appreciation and that warm feeling growing more and more. "I appreciate that sir, and I feel the same way about you, whenever I see you in battle I know we can win, if I may be as bold to say that sir." Rex confessed, still maintaining eye contact. Sounding more sincere than ever and tilting his head ever so slightly. "Thank you Rex I-"

"Master!" Ahsoka yells as she runs into the room. You jump a bit surprised at the Padawan. "Yes Ahsoka?" You ask slightly worried. "The Jedi council tried to contact you, I think it's for a mission." Ahsoka said. "Okay, thank you Ahsoka." You said as you pat her head. "I'll see you both later." You wave to both of them feeling slightly disappointed and go off to your mission.

*Authors note: Sorry this one was short I will make a longer one soon.