The Slaves of the Republic Escape from Kadavo

Authors Note* This chapter gets a bit steamy. Just a warning.

"It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days," Anakin commented, making Rex smirk as your group looked out of a ship window that overlooked the Zygerrian planet. It was completely surrounded by starships. "Hmm. Whatever is happening is attracting plenty of high-class scum." Obi-Wan added. After weeks of searching for Ahsoka's people, the Republic finally found them on Zygerria

Once the ship landed you dress up in a white backless midi dress with a dark blue shawl that had white dots, making it look like a midnight sky/ royal blue suit (your choice). You walk towards Rex away from the others. Rex looks at you and a smile spreads on his face. "You look beautiful," Rex said, looking at you up and down. "Thank you. Hopefully, we can finish this mission quickly and we can go home so that you can take this off me." You hinted, jokingly, pointing at your clothing. It was more of a joke than a hint, but you wouldn't object to having that happen once the mission was over. Of course, the level of intimacy in the relationship hasn't gone that far yet. He turned around and put on the Zygerrian helmet, in an attempt to hide his blush. You let out a chuckle. It was funny and sweet that even this far into the relationship you both can still make each other blush. You put on a cloak, give R2 your lightsabers, and walk over to the others. "Remind me why we have to play the part of the slave." Ahsoka acknowledged, gesturing to herself Skye, and me. "I tried it once. I wasn't any good at it. Besides, the role of the master comes easily to me." Anakin answered smugly. You rolled your eyes. "Really? Well, this time try to be convincing at it." Ahsoka urged.

"Ugh, how can a civilization this advanced still practice slavery?" Ahsoka asked. You now walk on the dirty sandy streets of the Zygerrian capital, seeing every disgusting slaver walk the streets. You can feel the pain that runs through the streets and the greed that must have come from the palace. the planet disgusted you, along with the stingy, rotten, despicable Zygerrians that shared the name of the planet. "It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others. Before the huts bought my mother, she was sold in a market just like this." Anakin explained. "We're here to make sure that never happens to anyone again and to destroy the Zygerrian empire again, for good." You added. A couple of Twi'lek slaves walk in front of you. One of them drops from exhaustion, no doubt drained from being overworked. "Get up, you useless skug!" The Zygerrian slaver ordered. "Master, the bonds, they are too heavy." The slave pleaded, eyes filled with fear and desperation. "Tell it to my whip." The slaver told him, pulling back his whip to hit him. You were about to step in when Anakin puts a hand on your shoulder and points at Ahsoka, who already had her hand wrapped around his wrist. "You don't want to do that," Ahsoka warned, keeping a steel grip on his wrist before he shrugs her off. "Ah, you dare touch me!" The Zygerrian slaver yelled. Sphere robots and Zygerrian guards were coming quickly to his aid. "Excuse my slave, friend. She is freshly caught." Anakin apologized. "Mmm, what have we here? You wear Zygerrian armor, but you are not one of us. Who are you?" The Zygerrian slaver questioned Anakin. "I've come for an audience with the Queen." Anakin explained. "then you have an invitation? We can't just let anyone in to speak with Her Majesty." The slaver explained. "No invitation, but I do bring news. News the Queen will be eager to hear." Anakin proposed. "I doubt that. You're nothing more than a brigand. The slaver argued. "I wouldn't say that, especially when the queen learns that you prevented her from hearing the news of Bruno Denturri. Anakin revealed. Two guards came behind Anakin and pointed their blasters at him. A sphere robot came in front of him. "halt! Cease all hostilities! This man is to be escorted to the palace by order of the Queen. The small robot explained. The slaver begrudgingly ceases all acts of hostility and walks forward to lead the group to the palace with Rex and Obi-Wan following not too far behind.

You enter the palace and see the Zygerrian Queen with small bird creatures surrounding her and gold adorned on her, making her look like true royalty to mask the ugly personality inside. "Make certain all preparations are complete for this evening. And fetch refreshments." The Queen ordered, adding the last part once she saw Anakin. You, Ahsoka, and Skye all do a sloppy bow once in the presence of the Queen. "My Queen, I present Lars Quell." The slaver presented. "Hmm. So you're the man who claims to be acquainted with Bruno Denturri?" The Queen questioned Anakin while petting her bird pets. "Yes, your highness. However, when I spoke with him, he failed to describe your beauty." Anakin flirted, making you roll your eyes and pretend to barf. She chuckled at his flirting. "Really? And did Bruno speak of my intense hatred of him? Or did that escape him as well?" She asked angrily. The guards, without request, pointed their guns at Anakin. Anakin calmly pointed the gun away from him. "He needed not speak of it, Your Majesty. In fact, Bruno Denturri will not be speaking ever again." Anakin hinted. "What do you mean?" The Queen asked, intrigued. "Bruno Denturri's dead by my hand. Here are some slaves from his palace, compensation for my efforts. " Anakin offered. He then took off the cloaks you, Skye, and Ahsoka were wearing dramatically. "Unhand me, brigand!" Ahsoka yelled, giving a subpar performance that made Anakin raise his eyebrow at her. "You impress me, Lars Quell. She's quite the prize." The Queen complimented, getting up from her throne and making her way to Anakin. You and Anakin tap the Padawan's shoulder to make sure they bow with everyone else in the room. "And to have defeated Bruno Denturri in combat? Well, You must be quite the warrior." She complimented again, walking around Ahsoka, you, and Skye. "Hmm. M-mhm. The slaves are certainly of fine stock. Bruno always knew how to choose beautiful females." The Queen observed, brushing her hand towards Ahsoka's cheek. The compliments she gave made you shiver in disgust. "Don't you dare touch me," Ahsoka warned, keeping steady eye contact with the queen. "Though she will have to be processed. Her demeanor leaves much to be desired." The Queen added. "What is your price for them?" She asked. "With respect, How can I price the beauty of this slave when I look upon the magnificence of your highness, whose beauty would make the brightest star seem dull in comparison?" Anakin flirted. Making the three of you roll your eyes in unison. "Lars Quell, you flatter me." The Queen responded. "No, Your Majesty. However..." Anakin proceeded to say in a whispered tone, no doubt whispering dirty things as you tried your best to cover the Padawan's ears. "Lars, stop it. Stop it!" The Queen giggled. "You are a bold one, aren't you?" The Queen asked. "My reputation precedes me, then," Anakin answered. "Perhaps we can find a way to put a price on your slaves. Come, walk with me." The Queen offered, having Anakin take her arm.