War on Two Fronts

"Unfortunately, the only way to reclaim order on will be through armed struggle. But we lack sufficient hardware and supplies." Lux Bonteri explained, The hologram transmission of him brightening up the dark Jedi council room.

All of the Jedi masters, except for two, were sitting in their respective chairs, listening to Lux, with Anakin and Ahsoka standing next to you.

"Onderon is in your king's rule and at the outbreak of the Clone War he chose to align it with the Separatists." Obi-Wan reminded Lux.

"Our true king has been silenced. The one you recognize is a traitor and a Separatist minion." Spoke out an Onderon next to Lux, you believed his name was Saw Gerrea. "We need your help to survive this." He added.

"Find a way...we shall," Yoda assured the rebels.

"We await your answer," Lux stated, making a meaningful glance in Ahsoka's direction, before cutting off the transmission.

"There are pockets of rebels on many of these planets that just need guidance. With training and resources, they could attack soft targets while the Republic continues to engage them on the battlefield." Anakin proposed.

"That sounds like terrorism, Anakin." Obi-Wan pointed out dramatically.

"We would not pose harm to the civilians of Onderon, we only would help them in their aid to fight their Separatist king, who they did not elect and is enacting terrorism of his own on the people of Onderon." You countered.

"It's more of an insurgency, than terrorism. To help realign these planets with the Republic." Anakin added.

"We can divide the Separatist forces and press them on two fronts." Your Master, Mace pointed out.

"A means to an end fear cannot be. Stop those who spread terror the Jedi must." Yoda insisted. "Indeed. What you're suggesting would open up dangerous possibilities. And we must not train terrorists." Obi-Wan agreed. "Eh, rebels." Anakin corrected Obi-Wan. "How we conduct war is what distinguishes us from others. Funding rebels to overthrow a legitimate government puts innocent lives at risk." Obi-Wan continued. "We can minimize collateral damage by using arms that mainly affect droids," Anakin told the council. "We could give them the little push needed to at least survive." You added. "The least we can do is help them defend themselves, test the tactic while we're at it," Mace affirmed. "This could be a great new weapon for us." Anakin acknowledged. "Hmm. Train and observe. Send advisors we will." Yoda agreed. "I'll assemble a team," Anakin informed the council. "I'm coming with you," Obi-Wan said, as he raised himself off his seat. "What, you don't trust me?" Anakin chuckled and asked. "Too much. That's what worries me." Obi-Wan answered.

"This is Valkyrie 2929. We're coming up on the drop zone." Valkyrie repeated as you and the others hovered over Onderon's jungle.

"Go, Go Go!" An air support clone trooper instructed, patting your shoulder.

You jump down along with Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Rex, Skye, and Anakin. You watched as the transport starship flies overhead and out of view. You pull the Jedi robe hood over your head and start to climb the terrain of Onderon's jungle, along with everyone else. While scouring the night terrain, you sense that the Onderon rebels were close. Below you, Anakin was stalking the floors of the jungle when a rebel rides up to him on a mount.

"Stay where you are." The rebel ordered.

Another rebel came from the other side of Anakin, brandishing a weapon. You drop down a few branches to get a closer look. "Identify yourselves." She ordered. You and the Jedi members of the group pulled down your hoods to reveal your identities. "It's all right. We're friends." Anakin assured her. "Jedi." She gasped. You, Skye, and Obi-Wan drop to ground level. "I'm Commander Tano. We're here to help you take back your planet," Ahsoka affirmed. "My name is Steela. I'll guide you to our secret base." Steela proceeded.