Weapons Factory

Thank you everyone for supporting me and voting on the Fan fic chapters. I would like to give a special thanks to ErenJaeger85030, starswillstillshine, _xwhocaresx_, AkonaTakaash, readingpurpleninga, KtDragonBorn, Mathart96, Lady_Aalayah, and Amber_Silver_16. Thank you everyone for supporting the chapters and feel free to comment recommendations or constructive criticism. :)

"This bridge is our first waypoint. Focus your fire on the gun emplacements here and here, because it's only-- "Because it's only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory." Anakin said interrupting Ahsoka. "I was--yes. We can push for the factory. Now, expect stiff resistance from-- "And don't forget to top off your energy cells and ration packs. Once we leave, there will be no re-supply. Anything else, Ahsoka?" Anakin asked after yet again interrupting her briefing. "No. I think you've pretty much-covered everything in my briefing..." Ahsoka said muttering the last few parts. "Very well. Squad dismissed. Anakin Directed. The small squadron of clones left to probably get ready for the battle that would soon come. You were leaning on a nearby structure just waiting for the argument to start. You hid your head wound with a scarf and were able to hide your limping well. "Okay, what's next?" Anakin asked. "You know, Master, my briefings might go better if you didn't interrupt me every time I try to-- "I wasn't interrupting. I was trying to help you." Anakin argued. "Was I interrupting her?" Anakin asked you. "You kind of were." You answered. Anakin really didn't see that he was continuously interrupting Ahsoka, although with good intentions to help his Padawan was still also not helping his Padawan be a good leader and briefer. Skye was silently watching. "C'mon Skye." You beckoned Skye so that you can both walk away from this argument instead of awkwardly watching. "Promise me one thing," Skye asked you in a serious tone. "Yes?" You responded. "Promise me we will never argue like that," Skye begged. You chuckled and were able to answer after a few seconds. "I promise."

You walked back when you saw Luminara walking towards Anakin and Ahsoka with a younger girl that you assumed was her Padawan. "Padawan learner Bariss Offee at your service." The young Padawan introduced herself to Ahsoka and Anakin as you and Skye were walking back. "Glad to meet you. I'm Ahsoka." Ahsoka said helping Bariss up from bowing. "And I'm Skye. It's a pleasure to meet you." Skye said with a smile. "It's good to see you both again" Anakin expressed. "I wish it was under more peaceful circumstances," Luminara admitted. "Me too." You said.

"A frontal assault is risky. Our losses will be high." Luminara comments. "But not as high as they'll be if that factory comes online." Anakin pointed out. "Indeed, but there is an alternative. Every Geonosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground." Luminara explained. "Some of the tunnels are close enough to this cliff wall so that you could cut a hole and make an entry point," Bariss added. "Once inside, we could find the main reactor, plant the explosives, and blow the factory inside out. Luminara concluded. "Oh, looks like a good way to get lost, if you ask me. Anakin pronounced. "For the unprepared perhaps, but I have instructed Bariss to memorize the labyrinth, all 200 junctions." Luminara impressively shared. "See? Reliable Luminara has a plan." You pointed out. Anakin rolls his eyes at you but smirks nonetheless "You always were thorough." Anakin said with a smirk. "It pays for one to be prepared. Right, Bariss? Luminara asked her student. "Especially when other people's lives depend on your success," Bariss responded. "How do we keep the Geonosians occupied while someone else is setting the bombs?" Ahsoka asked. "Good point, Snips. If whoever's going in there is going to be successful, we'll need to create a diversion." Anakin answered. "Precisely. That task will be carried out by you, (N) and I, Skywalker, while the destruction of the factory falls to the Padawans." Luminara said. "Now, hold on. Who decided that? Walking into that factory could be suicide." Anakin aggravatedly said. "Not if you, (N) and I are successful in holding Poggle's attention at the bridge," Luminara said. "Master, I can do this. I've had riskier assignments." Ahsoka claimed. "Yeah. They can handle it, Anakin." You reassured. "But, unlike Bariss, you aren't prepared for this mission," Anakin said completely ignoring your input. "Not to worry. My Padawan is reliable. She could lead them all through the maze." Luminara assured. "We'll be in and out, Master," Bariss added. "See? Dependable Bariss will get us through." Ahsoka gloated. "Don't worry, Master. As you well know, I can follow orders." Ahsoka said. "It's decided then," Luminara stated as she hands Ahsoka a backpack filled with explosives. Ahsoka shrugs on the backpack with a grin at her Master. "I guess it is," Anakin said bitterly. "We'll monitor your progress on these chronometers. Synchronize on my mark. Three, two, one, mark." Luminara instructed. You, Skye, and everyone synchronize the chronometers without fail on Luminara's mark. "Let's get going. After you, Bariss." Ahsoka offered. Skye quickly puts on her backpack as the Padawans sprint to their destination. "You feel Ahsoka's not up to the task." Luminara assumed. "I never said that," Anakin stated. "What is it, then?" Luminara asked. "Nothing. Let's prepare the men." Anakin said brushing off Luminara's questions. The three of you walk towards the holographic map of the Geonosians factory. "We'll have to make a bold move if we're to draw them out of the factory and keep their attention on us and not the Padawan's." Luminara pointed out. "The best way to do that is to march our troops straight up the middle, parade style. They can't resist that." Anakin explained. "Sounds risky." You commented. "I agree. There's no cover." Luminara agreed. "Well, we have to make it tempting," Anakin said.

You, Luminara, Anakin, and Rex are walking with the multiple squadrons of clone troopers and a couple of tanks. The doors of the factory quickly open and you see droids march out towards you. "Here come the droids. Everybody steady. Steady. Keep marching." Anakin ordered. "I hope the Padawans have made it past the bridge by now." Luminara said. You all continue to march and you get into your battle-ready mindset. Hands kept to the lightsabers on your belt. "That looks like a lot of droids." Anakin comments. "Well, it is a droid factory." Luminara points out. "Yeah, what were you expecting? No droids at a droid factory?" You sarcastically asked. "As long as we can destroy 'em faster than they can make 'em, we'll come out on top." Anakin confidently said. Luminara laughs and says "I love your simple logic, Skywalker." "Here we go," Anakin yelled. The three of you pull out your lightsabers and charge at the incoming droids. Their blasters immediately start firing and you strike at the closes droids to you. The squad advances as you, Anakin and Luminara slash and strike down droids. Genosians start flying overhead and fire at the troops and you.

You force jump onto your tanks, force jump once more, and take down two Geonosians. You land and wince as you feel pain in your legs. You should have probably gone with Obi-Wan on the medic ship, but you wanted to see the end of the battle. The republic needed all the help it could get in this battle. The clone troopers shot at most if not all the Geonosians in the air. Some battle droids with shields quickly appear. "Rex, a little help here." Anakin urged. "Get up there, trooper." Rex ordered. The clone trooper aims his rocket launcher at the droids and fires. The droids get destroyed by the weapon, but the droids just keep coming.

"Looks like the Separatists have a new toy." Luminara comments as multiple Geonosian vehicles exit out of the factory. "Rex, pick your targets," Anakin ordered. "Yes, sir," Rex answered. "Elevation four-two-seven." Rex instructed.

As the vehicles get closer you feel a pit in your stomach. What kind of weapons were those? You were afraid that their weapon might turn the tides of the battle in their favor and wipe out a bunch of your men. "Steady..... Fire!" Rex ordered. The tanks fire at the Geonosian's weapons, but to no avail. The weapons stay unbruised. "Sir, nothing could have withstand that," Rex told Anakin. "They must be ray-shielded," Anakin concluded.

"Green light. The bombs are active." Anakin said. "Our girls did it!" You excitedly said. "The Padawans did it," Luminara said sighing with relief. "And just in time," Anakin added. The Geonosian Separatist tanks start firing and hit the squadron's tanks taking clone troopers with them. You quickly take cover with Anakin, Luminara, and Rex as the tanks continue to fire. Rex, tell the men to fall back." Anakin ordered. "But, Sir, you can't be asking us to turn tail and run?" Rex asked not wanting to flee and retreat. "I'm not asking you to run, Rex. I want to draw those tanks out onto the bridge." Anakin told Rex. "I see what you have in mind," Luminara said catching onto what Anakin was saying. "Me too." You said. "I always come prepared, Master. Let's go!" Anakin yelled over his shoulder as he slipped on his backpack filled with explosives. Luminara followed suit.

On Anakin's signal luminara and Anakin climbed on the side and under the bridge placing bombs. You fall back with the rest of the troops, running to avoid the fire of the Geonosian Separatist tanks. You, unfortunately, get caught near one of the tank's missiles and get thrown onto the ground because of it. You feel intense pain and burning all over your body. Due to your injuries, it made it incredibly hard to get up. You feel someone sling your arm around their shoulder as you pass out with the only thing you hear left is tanks firing and "Hold on."