three

( DIVINER )

( DIVINER )

Verena tucked her hands into her pockets, sighing as her feet was aching from walking.

"Jesus Christ , my feet hurt." she complained to Gar, both teens were currently walking to a place that gar wanted to show verena, he said it would be fun and exciting. It was at least a 1 hour walk to where this place was. Rena looked around at her surroundings, some snow was still on the ground, cars were parked and loud noises could be heard coming inside the huge building. And she took in every little sound and detail.

"Verena, we're here." Gar had snapped her out of her thoughts, rena had looked around the place, flashing lights, arcade games, a huge skating rink, it was like a retro 80's diner/arcade. Now she knew why Gar wanted come here. It was filled with many things he liked to do. she scrunched up her nose at the different smells floating in the room.  "Hey, could you go get us tickets?" Verena sighed and had nodded at him.

Rena had walked across to the where the tickets were being sold, she saw a man fixing up the roller skates on the different racks, she dinged the golden bell that was sitting on top of a circle pad. The boy had looked up, a bright, flashy smile on his face, and brown locks that was disheveled and freckles that looked like stars.

Verena didn't realize that she was staring at the gorgeous boy until he had spoke up. "Hey, you need anything?" she felt a warm feeling ride up to her cheeks, feeling rather embarrassed, shaking off the odd feeling, "Two tickets please." She had put on a soft grin on her face and the boy had nodded, rummaging through her two pockets, she had found some quarters that would probably be enough for two tickets.

The boy had came back with two tickets in his right hand, sliding them to her, "thanks...Rio." she had glanced at his name tag, giving him a handful of quarters and praying that she had enough of them. Rio had carefully counted the quarters and had put them in the cash register. "Have fun....?" he trailed off, he didn't know her name, "Verena." she answered for him before walking off. "Hey, Gar...I got the—"

Verena smiled but quickly frowned when she saw Gar and a girl with short purple hair with blue streaks and pale skin was next him, they were laughing and smiling away as they played a arcade game. Something inside of her snapped, jealousy? It couldn't be that, she never felt that. She knows she can't stop gar from talking and seeing other people. He's a ambivert boy, her heartbeat was getting quicker,

taking a two-four-two technique she was able at least calm herself down a little bit, and also not accidentally destroy something. She had to forcibly push down those...feelings that were in her stomach and would have to deal with it until they went away.

《✩》

"Come on, Cliff, she's cool." Different voices could be heard from downstairs, Verena had furrowed her eyebrows at what was going on downstairs and who they were talking about. Going down the stairs quietly she made her way into the living room to find Cliff, Gar and some other girl. But Verena had recognized her, she was the girl from the arcade.

"Who's this?" Her voice had caught them off guard in their whole conversation, Gar had noticed how Rena was looking at Rachel, he knew she didn't do to well with strangers. "Hi, I'm Rachel." Her voice was soft and quiet, sending a little wave at her. Verena bit her lip, unsure on what to think. "Verena." She said to her, almost in a rude way. Gar had sensed her nervousness, but Verena didn't want to show it.

It was a awkward tense in the room and everyone felt it. Rena wasn't good in these types of situations, so she did what she always did, said bye and went off to her room. Gar was a little upset that she didn't stay longer, "Did...did I do something wrong?" Rachel asked Gar who turned to her, "No, no. Rena isn't used to strangers."

Gar reassured the young girl and Rachel watched as the taller girl disappeared upstairs and heard a door shut. Gar had looked around, "Rachel?" He asked when he saw that she was gone, Cliff sighed as he dragged Gar to find the girl that was wandering around in the house. Verena could hear the footsteps of Cliff, Gar and Rachel. She almost felt bad that she just kinda blew the girl off. She seemed nice, and Gar seemed to like her. A lot.

She understood why she acted the way she did. It was that feeling that she felt at the arcade. Rumbling in her stomach, wanting to burst, but she couldn't let that happen. She only groaned in annoyance, and looked around her rustic room, finding anything to keep her busy while Cliff handled Rachel busy.

《✩》

A knock came from her door. And a quiet voice came along with it. Opening the door, Verena saw Rachel, with Gar behind her, trying to hide but did a terrible job. "We didn't properly meet. I'm Rachel. I'm sorry...I've already told you that." The pale girl had put on a little smile at Rena, "I'm assuming you already know my name." She responded to her.

"Yeah, Gar told me some things about you." Verena had raised an eyebrow, glancing behind her to see Gar have a bright smile, something was gearing in the back of his mind. "Wanna come in?" She asked the younger girl, she looked about 14 and she was 15. Rachel stepped inside her room, immediately in love with the colors that illuminated it. From the white ceiling hanged a clear chandelier, glistening in the sunlight that came from her windows.

Her walls were grey with a speck white, red and black dots all over them. Some pictures hanging up on the wall, a shelf filled with rustic, old books, some with cobwebs on them. An old music tape with records on the floor in boxes. It was quite nice, it fitted Verena's personality really well.

From the far left side of her room she had a giant mirror and beside it was a desk that had a genie lamp, that quirked a interest in her. "So, Rachel. How'd you find us?" Verena first asked Rachel, who sat down in a nearby chair. "Gar. He found me in the woods." Rachel told her, "In the woods?" Verena raised a eyebrow at her, obviously confused on why she was in the woods. It gave her a sense of Deja Vu, it was like when Gar found her.

"It's a long story. I'm sure Gar could explain everything to you." Rachel tells Rena who just nodded at her, it was silent for a moment before a knock came from the door, Gar leaning on the door frame, arms crossed across his chest. "Nice chat?" Rachel only tugged a soft grin at him and nodded to his question. The three teens looked at each other. "Hey Rach, wanna check out the other rooms?" Gar spoke up to her, "Sure." Rachel stood up, sighing as she said goodbye to Verena.

She seems to be getting used to this place, comfortable even. Gar seemed to really like her, and she seemed to really like him. Rena wanted to know about her, she'll ask Gar later when they're alone and have the time to discuss it. She honestly thought that bringing a girl he had just met, from the woods and had did something seemed a little bit crazy to her. In the end, they'll let the Chief handle her.

Closing the door behind them, she had got her diary from under her pillow and went to her small desk, getting out a pencil she started to write away in her own thoughts and imagination. Ignoring the voices from outside her door and the sounds from outside, just in her own mind.

[third chapter, not very proud of it and how kind of rushed it it. lil rena is now experiencing jealousy problems and has met rachel, what do you think about this?]