four

( DIVINER )

( DIVINER )

     "Verena, music please!" Cliff looked at the young girl who was sitting between Rachel and Gar.

Without getting up from her chair she had turned on the nearby radio using her mind, the speaker getting a little static, but perfectly fine . "Thank you!" Verena nodded and sighed as she rubbed her stomach, waiting for the delicious food that Larry had cooked up in the kitchen. It was like her answers has been prayed as Larry came out the kitchen door with a tray in his hand, the food filling her senses.

She couldn't wait to dig in and eat, she was starving, especially after running your mind out and taking naps. Larry took a seat next to Cliff finally saying, "Let's eat." The sound of silverware and chatter had filled her ears, and the fresh smell of food had filled her nose. Rena glanced over the table, noticing that Mr.Robot was staring pretty intensely as Rachel ate the food.

"Cliff, stop staring at the poor girl and let her eat." Larry called him out, and everyone looked up at him, and then Cliff proceeded to ask her a question. "So, are the waffles crispy on the outside and gooey a little bit in the inside, with just the right amount of butter?" Rachel sends him a sympathetic grin at him. "They're perfect." Cliff nodded in agreement at her.

"Try the chicken." He suggested to her as she got a piece off the plate, biting into it and her eyes widen up at the taste and the crunch of it. "What does that taste like?" Cliff asked her another question, "Crunchy and moist." The young girl answered for him, still taking in between bites. "I loved to eat, swim, loves to dance." Rena rolled her eyes, knowing what was about to come out of his tin mouth. "I used to love dancing." He sadly puts his head down.

"Why can't you dance?"

"Oh, forget it. You're young. Nobody's dancing with this." He brushed off the topic, "Hey! I dance with you!" Verena looked offended at him and Gar chuckled at her, "Only to those super classical music, rena. And plus, I can't compete with your acrobatics." Cliff had explained and he was right, she loved listen to classical music, it helped her. "Not my fault that you can't complete where you don't compare." She mumbled quietly so he wouldn't hear her, taking another bite of her waffle.

Rachel puts down her food, "I would." She smiled at him and started doing the robot, making everyone at the table laugh. "She can stay." Cliff rushed out, taking a immediate liking to the girl. Two big doors that led from the corridor opened, Rita had a nice smile plastered on her face, signature red dress, white long gloves and curled 40s hair do to the side. Verena sat up straight in her seat, surprised that Rita had came down to eat dinner with them, especially with a guest.

She was the only girl in the house that Rena could talk to about anything, even though they could only talk through her door, she almost never left her room. "Sounds like everyone having fun. I'm so sorry I'm late. I was putting myself together." She explains to them, walking towards her seat at the table. Rita glanced over at Rachel, putting food on her plate. "I heard we have a guest from the outside. I'm Rita." She introduces herself while putting spaghetti on her plate, "Rachel."