twenty eight

( DIVINER )

( DIVINER )

Verena could hear something coming from beneath the car. It was very faint, but she could hear it, but Gar and Kory couldn't. "It's the car, we have to move it." She used sound waves to push the car and Gar had scuffled over some grass and there was a handle that looked like it lead to a chamber. 

"What is it?" Kory asked, "A hatch. Whatever your psychic GPS was leading you to, it's down here." Gar had opened it, "Yeah, there's sounds coming from down there." Verena adds on, looking in the dark hole. "My sister is down that hole?" She looked down, "Eh, she might be, among many other things." Gar shrugged at her. "Only one way to find out." Kory sighed, and Verena agreed. But Gar felt differently.

"Common Sense committee. Let's talk this out. The last time you saw your sister, she cooked your boyfriend, right?" Gar had asked, but it more of a statement, and Verena had completely forgotten about that part. Kory only tightened her lips. "Either I found what's down that hatch or I keep sleepwalking and punching you in the face." The woman shrugged and tells him, and his face goes pale. "I would take the first option. And plus, whatever's down there, it's definitely more than one person." Verena ruffled her hair.

Gar silently agreed with the both of them. Kory had went down first, and then Verena had followed her down the ladder and finally Gar had joined them down the dark hatch.

《✩》

As the three walked unground...whatever they were in, it was like a runner full of pipes and such. And Verena could hear faint voices coming from the other end, and the steam hissing from the pipes. "Watch your back. Blackfire probably knows we're here." Kory warns them, "Feel free to watch mine, too." Gar looked a little nervous, and Rena rolled her eyes. "Relax. Your awesome girlfriend is here to protect you." She teased and his cheeks heat up a little bit and shakes his head.

As they headed deeper into the underground tunnel, there was a light from the other side. Kory looks around, seemingly recognizing where she was going. "This place stinks." Verena scrunched up her nose at the smell, Kory shudders and rubs the sides of her arms. Gar and Rena noticed, "You all right?" The two teens asked her, looking concerned and she nodded in reassurance. "Just keep moving." She shivered, and they stopped at a doorway.

"This doorway. I've seen it in my dreams. We're in the right place." They walked through the doorway, which led to a dark hallway, and once they turned the corner, their eyes widen in shock. They entered a lavatory type of room, and in the middle of the room was a clear box dimming red light, and there was a woman on the bed, sleeping. And that just so happened to be Blackfire, Kory's sister. "Oh my god." Verena mumbled when seeing her, she knew what it felt like to be trapped.