~One~

*Colin*

I knocked softly on the office door, seeing my boss Mia gazing at her computer, a look of concentration on her face. It's late in the day, so her neat and tidy blonde hair has loosened up a bit, a few stray tendrils framing the sides of her face. Her black rimmed glasses are focused on the screen in front of her, her soft hazel eyes skimming across. I don't say anything as I set the mail on the corner of her desk. "Enjoy your weekend, ma'am."

Before I can turn away, she glances up at me and my heart skips a beat. Mia Hargrove was older than me, mid-30's and sexy as sin. Beautiful face paired with a perfectly curvaceous, womanly body. A body I wanted more than anything to explore. But she was my boss and saw me as some kid. She ran her tongue along her pink lips, wetting them as she sighed, "why are you just standing there. Get out."

Instead of backing away right away, I take another step closer to her desk as she continues to eye me over the top of her computer. I knew I was an attractive guy, never having trouble picking up girls. But I didn't want a girl, I wanted a woman, I wanted Mia. I place my hands behind my back, leaning ever so slightly towards her as I plaster on my best 'let me eat you until you scream my name' grin. "Are you sure there isn't anything else I can help you with Ms. Hargrove? Anything at all?"

Instead of immediate dismissal like I assume, the corner of her mouth turns up to a teasing smirk, causing my cock to twitch in my jeans. "Tempting Shea, tempting." She closed her computer, leaning on her desk, "but I'm not sure you could keep up." I heard her words, but her eyes told another story and I knew she was just as curious about being with me as I was with her. "Turn around and walk out of here. Maybe on Monday wear big boy clothes? Not jeans and a t-shirt."

I rake my lip between my teeth as I nod, "as you wish, ma'am."

I turn away from her towards the door, my hands still behind my back and I hear her voice behind me. "Good boy." I paused at the door, cocking my head to the side before leaving her office. Did I like that sort of praise? Can't deny that it certainly made me feel something.

~~~

"Where you been, dude?" I look up at the voice of my best friend and band mate, Tanner as I enter the roof after work where he is goofing around with the rest of the band, Sam and Eddie.

"What do you mean? I'm only slightly late. You know I have another job."

He scoffs, looking at his watch, "by thirty minutes. You need to cut back."

I shrugged, lifting my guitar off the stand, "or we need to schedule practice later in the day? I'm barely surviving on the band earnings so I had to take another job."

"Why don't you ask your parents for money, dude?"

I laughed, shaking my head, "and prove I'm a failed, broke musician? Exactly everything they thought I would be? No thanks. They cut me off and I have no intention of crawling back to them."

Sam laughed, "you could always be a gigolo."

I rolled my eyes as the guys laughed, Eddie speaking up first, "or just perform for lonely housewives online. I have a friend that makes money jerking off on camera. Granted it's mostly gay dudes, but he does all right."

"He like flirts with them and what not?"

Eddie shrugged, "if he has to. Sometimes take direction. Come on the table, come on your chest. Whatever."

I shook my head, "let's just practice, yeah? We have that gig next weekend."

~~~

After doing some searching online, I found a site that didn't look quite as shady as some of the other ones. Can't believe I'm even considering this. I shake my head, making a profile with the username: stringbean87. I pull my shirt off my head, and position the camera of my computer in front of me. I pull my guitar into my lap, strumming quietly as I wait for people to show up. I hear some dings, glancing at them as I continue to strum mindlessly.

user82938: never seen such a pretty boy before.
hornydude932: look at that expert fingering
brawn244: show us more of you

The messages continue to come along with money, a few dollars here and there, some 20's. Not so bad. "Alright. Alright." I set the guitar on the couch beside me, standing up in front of the computer, undoing my jeans before letting them fall to the floor so I'm wearing only my boxer briefs. Just enough to show off some of the goods without giving it all away. I sit back on the couch, looking over the messages, one catching my eye.

mistress77: well aren't you an obedient, good boy... 🧎🏻

There's that good boy again. Mia called me a good boy before I left the office today. I smirk at the camera, "I could be, mistress77. But it's only my first night, I thought I'd ease into it. Come back tomorrow?"

mistress77: do I get a private show?

I sat back on the couch, not having considering diving in so soon. "Why don't you come back tomorrow and find out.. Anyone want me to sing something before I go?" I see a bunch of users agreeing to wanting a song so I pull the guitar back to my lap, singing as I glanced into the camera, hearing more dings for more money as I do.

When I finish, I smirk and wink at the camera before signing off. I lean back on the couch, thinking about Mia. Was praise something I was into? I used it on other girls many times before, but have never had it used on me. Something about the way Mia had said though, sent shockwaves through me. Like I wanted to earn more praise from her. The thought got my cock hard instantly. The mistress on the computer reminded me of Mia. Maybe I could use her to get Mia out of my system since she was obviously not interested in me.