~Seven~

*Colin*

I can't pull out of the parking lot fast enough as I feel Mia reach over to run her hand over my already aching cock. I grip onto the steering wheel tighter as my knuckles start to turn white.

"Tell me to stop and I will."

I can't help but groan. Stop? No way! "Don't fucking stop, please."

She pauses with her hand resting above my cock, no longer touching it. I try to buck my hips to her hand but she does budge, "please what, Colin?"

"Please Mistress. Don't stop."

I hear her giggle, moving to undo my belt before undoing my button. She dragged the zipper down slowly as I began to pant, my cock practically weeping already. Finally she pulled it free and I felt the dribble of prerelease slide down my shaft. She ran her thumb over the slit and I had to hit my hand on the steering wheel to keep my eyes from fluttering close. "Fuck!"

She moves back to her own seat and I can see her shuffling out of the corner of my eye. I glance over as she slips her black panties off, her dress now pulled up to her waist. I go to grip my cock in my hand but she shakes her head. "Tut tut. Don't touch it. It's mine only."

I groan, but nod as I look back at the road, "yes Mistress. You're killing me."

"We're almost to my house, think I can make myself come before we get there? Or maybe, you can. You can make me come before we get there, can't you lover boy?" She grabs my hand off the steering wheel, placing it between her legs and I leak more from my cock as it twitches.

"Yes Mistress. I can." I run my fingers along her hot, wet folds as she bucks her hips to my hand. I know I'm in no position to tease her right now so I waste no time, sinking two fingers into her, causing her to moan. "That's it. God you're so fucking hot and ready for me already." She starts grinding against my palm as I thrust my fingers into her and she grips my arm. I can hear her panting as I try to pay attention to the directions on the gps and the road, and pleasing her all at the same time. Finally I'm on her street as she's writhing against me and I feel her tighten around my fingers, screaming through her release as I pull into her driveway. I bring my hand up, licking my fingers as she watches me, panting beside me as she tries to catch her breath. "Almost made me fucking come and I didn't even touch myself."

Mia giggles, hitting the button to open her garage as I pull inside. "Let's go." She climbs out of the car, pulling her dress back down as I get out, tucking myself back into my pants as I follow. She grips onto my free hand, leading me upstairs to what I assume is her bedroom. She turns away from me, "undress me." I do as she says, quickly unzipping her dress as she let it fall to the floor, kicking it away with her heels. Then I unhook her bra before she turns to face me completely naked and my cock twitches again. She notices and grins as she moves to sit on the edge of the bed, "now you. Slowly, so I can watch."

*Mia*

I lean back on my hands as Colin undoes his tie first, tossing it at me as I grin. I placed it beside me in case I decided to use it later. He shrugged off his jacket, tossing it on the chair in the corner before removing his shirt to display his firm chest and stomach. I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan before he leans over to pulls off his shoes and socks. Then he finally drops his pants, kicking them off to the side. The whole time his eyes are locked on me while mine are taking in every inch of his body. My eyes graze down to his cock as it springs free once more as he stands before me fully naked. He didn't wait for me to say anything, dropping to his knees, leaning back on his heels as he placed his hands behind his back. "Oh lover boy." I stand up with the tie in my hand as I approach him, "so willing to please me already?"

Colin groans and nods, "yes Mistress."

I chuckle, moving behind him to tie his hands behind his back before standing in front of him and he looks up at me. "Those eyes of yours.." I grip his hair in my hand, placing one foot on either side of him as I pull his face to my mound. "Make my come with your mouth." Colin moans as he latches onto my clit before lapping at my folds, eating me like a man starving. "Oh god!" I heard him chuckle, not stopping as he thrusted his tongue inside, his nose rubbing against my clit. I probably shouldn't have tied his hands because I'm about to come undone and may collapse here on the floor. I grip his hair with one hand, the other clutching onto his shoulder as I grind against his mouth. My stomach tightens as my eyes flutter and Colin moves his mouth back to my clit, staring up at me as he nips at it. He takes it fully into his mouth, sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue as my knees start to give out and the orgasm crashes through me. It takes all my strength to stay standing as long as I do before I finally release him to straddle his lap, lowering myself onto his full length as he groans, throwing his head back. I know he can feel me still pulsing from the orgasm as I chuckle. "Now. Don't come until I tell you, yes?"

"Yes Mistress Mia." He leans forward to run his nose along mine and I can smell myself on him, "kiss me, please." I oblige, wrapping my arms around his neck as I seal my mouth over his. As I do, I begin my movements, sliding over his cock as he moans into my mouth. He trails his kisses along my jaw to my neck, "this would be better if I had my hands. I want to touch you. Please."

I giggled, "well you have made me come twice now." I lean towards him, bringing my hands down to his behind his back as he bites at my neck, making me moan as I untie his hands. As soon as they're free, they're wrapped around me, caressing me and touching me everywhere as he keeps me pressed against him. I can feel him fighting the urge to take the lead, to thrust into me. But he relents to letting me take control of both of our orgasms. I arch my back as he moves his mouth down to capture a nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting before releasing it with a pop that sends pleasure right through me. "God, Colin."

He chuckles, "not God. But you are my goddess and I will forever worship here."

I groan, his words sending me right to the edge as he takes my other nipple into his mouth. "I'm going to come. Come with me, lover boy." Colin grunts, capturing my mouth back with his as I move on him quicker. I feel him dig his fingers into my ass cheeks as I feel him tense up with me, riding out our orgasms together. We stayed clung together for a while before I finally stand up to lay on the bed, crawling under the blanket. I pat the bed beside me as Colin stands up to follow, laying beside me.

He lays on his side beside me, trailing fingers all along my skin, "you're so beautiful and perfect. Keep me locked here, strapped to your bed forever. I never want to leave."

I giggle, "don't tempt me."

He grins, "oh, I'm serious."

I lean up on my elbows to get a better look at him, "you mean it? You enjoy doing this with me? Most men crave control."

Colin shrugged, "I love it. Only with you though. Promise me you'll let me take control sometimes and I'm good. If not a little tired."

I chuckled, moving closer to him as he laid on his back. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around me. "Well we'll see how you do with round two. For now, sleep sounds good."

Colin laughed, "it does. And I'm looking forward to more."