~Eight~

*Colin*

I wake up to hands trailing over my stomach just above my cock that was now at full attention. "Mmm. Mia." I tried to reach out to her but found my hands bound above my head to the headboard. I let out a chuckle, "you minx."

Mia giggled, moving to straddle my legs as she scratched her nails down my abdomen as I groaned. "I'm ready for round two." She gripped me by the base, "and by the looks of it, so are you."

I chuckled again, opening my eyes to glance down at her. It was still dark, only a little bit of light from the moon in the window shone on her naked frame. "If it pleases you."

"So agreeable. Even when I wake you up in the middle of the night." I only moan my response as she begins to slowly stroke my length. I throw my head back against the pillow as she leans down to swirl her tongue along the crown.

"I don't care what time it is. Whenever you want me." I buck my hips to her as she runs her tongue slowly from base to crown before running her tongue around the crown. She flicked her tongue against the slit as I groaned.

"Shh. You're going to beg me to come by the time we're done." She smiled as I groaned again and she placed her hot mouth over the crown, taking one hard suck before pulling back to grin at me. She went back at it, sealing her mouth over my cock as she bobbed and sucked and stroked.

I could only groan and pant as she set my body on fire, moving her mouth down to my balls, taking her time to suck each one into her mouth to suck and lick as she maintained her stroking. "Fucking hell..." I felt them draw up as I felt the the familiar jolt to the base, my impending orgasm on the way.

Mia giggles and moves back from me, causing my cock to twitch without coming. "Not yet."

I try to pull against the restraints, "fuck. You're so mean."

She giggles again as she leans forward to hover her mouth over mine. Her breath is hot over my face as she grins, her eyes wild with mischief and hunger. "You said you wanted to play with me. Do I need to gag you?" Before I could respond, she closed the distance, sealing her mouth over mine, catching my moan in her mouth. She ran her tongue along mine, teasing me further before pulling away. "Can't gag you, because then how would you beg?"

I chuckled as she leaned back, straddling me. She began to run her wetness along my shaft as I tried to buck for more friction. "Mia... Mistress.. please. I need to be inside you." She grinned, grabbing the base of my shaft as she lined herself up before slamming down onto me. "Fuck! You're a fucking goddess. Please don't stop."

Mia smiled down at me, allowing me to take in the sight of her as she rode me slowly, from base to tip, slamming back down each time. Her mouth fell open slightly as her hands came up to her breasts, the perfect mounds not quite fitting in her small hands. She kept her eyes on mine as she pinched and rubbed her nipples, moaning along with me. I knew I was about to come again, and somehow she knew as well, stopping her movements with me still buried deep inside her. "Not yet lover boy. With me or not at all."

I could only watch her as she brought her hand down where we were connected still to rub her clit. She didn't move, didn't rock, just kept her eyes on mine as she brought herself to the edge of her own release. She suddenly stopped, watching me. "Please Mia."

She leaned down, holding herself up with one hand, "please what."

I groaned, "please let me come. Milk my cock Mia. Fucking please."

She giggled, hovering over me as she continued to rub her clit, rocking against my cock. "Come for me then." She leaned down to capture my mouth in hers once more, capturing my moan along with it as I felt her tighten around me. She moaned, untying my restraints as her pussy milked me, pulling everything out of me in time for my arms to wrap around her waist, keeping her pulled tightly to my body.

We laid like that for a while, the kissing slowing down, lazily exploring each other's mouths before she finally rolled off me. "I don't think I'm ever leaving this bed."

She laughed, moving her body against mine until her head rested in the crook of my shoulder. I pulled her close, throwing the blanket over the both of us. "Just go back to sleep."

I chuckled, running my fingers along her spine, "I like seeing this other side of you. You are always so calm and collected in the office. Controlled.."

"I'm not controlled now?"

I shrugged, "sure, but you're also vulnerable. Naked, goosebumps lining your flesh from where my fingers graze. Your hair down. You're fierce, and strong and fucking beautiful. I'd just like to see more of this side of you." She gazed up at me, setting my heart on fire as she grinned.

"I liked the way you stood up for yourself, for us, in front of John at the reception. It was hot."

I chuckled, "oh yeah? I didn't want to overstep. But I also didn't want him to stick his nose where it didn't belong or put you down."

She brought her hand up to my cheek, "I appreciate that...." She hesitated and I could tell she wanted to say more but instead, placed her head back on my chest along with her hand. "Let's just get some more sleep."

"Alright." Who was I to argue with this beautiful siren that allowed me into her home and into her bed. I knew I would stay right at her side until she told me to go. I hoped she never would.