~Nine~

*Mia*

I felt the bed dip, causing me to stir slightly, turning to see the beginning of the sun peeking through the curtains. I groaned at the invasion of my eyes before I felt the heat between my legs. I looked down to see Colin's eyes peeking up at me from between my legs before he ran his tongue along the wetness, causing me to buck my hips to him. "Fuck. Colin, what are you doing?"

He grinned, "you said I could take over from time to time. So here I am, taking over. Just lay back my goddess and let me enjoy my breakfast."

I giggled, laying my head back on the pillow as he went back to teasing me. He propped my legs over his shoulders, his mouth assaulting my entrance expertly as I moaned. "God, Colin..." I gripped his hair in my hand as he twirled his tongue along my clit before taking it into his mouth, nipping and sucking and pushing me to the edge. "Don't stop. Please."

He chuckled, pulling back slightly to look up at me, "I won't be mean like you and beg for release, I want you coming a lot today. I need you to." He quickly placed his mouth back over me before I could respond as the heat pooled in my stomach, my toes curling into the bed as I tumbled over the ledge, screaming his name. He didn't relent though, even when my thighs squeezed him.

My chest was heaving, my breaths heavy when he finally pulled away to kneel between my legs, glancing at me. My arousal covered his face but he didn't care, wiping it away with a grin. He was so much more open and outgoing than I was. But I wasn't sure if this was something that could last long term. He leaned over me, hovering his mouth over mine.

"What are you thinking about so intensely? Don't think, just be here with me. And..." he paused, burying himself to the hilt with another grin, "just let me make you feel good. No thinking Mia."

"Fuck." I groaned at him filling me without any warning, throwing my head back from the pleasure. Despite being younger, he certainly knew what he was doing. I could only imagine that was because of the countless girls he had already been with. I locked eyes with him once more as he thrusted hard into me, making me moan loudly.

"Keep your eyes on me, my goddess."

I grinned as he leaned down to captured my lips with his, sealing his mouth over mine. I moaned into his mouth as I tasted myself on his tongue, wrapping my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around him as he picked up speed, his hands gripping my waist. "Colin..."

He didn't respond, leaning back to press his thumb against my clit, rubbing in firm circles. "With me." He panted as he kept his eyes locked on mine, not slowing his movements. "Are you ready?"

I nodded, keeping my eyes on his as I felt him swell, burying himself to the hilt as he rubbed my clit through my orgasm. I felt my entire body tense and buck against him as he placed his free hand against my chest, keeping me pinned to the bed as he shuddered, keeping his hooded gaze on mine as I felt him releasing with me.

He leaned down over me once more, pressing his body against mine with a grin on his face as he peppered my face with kisses. He kissed my chin before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Thank you."

I giggled as he rolled over to lay beside me, "thank you? You did it all." I rolled to face him as he watched me.

"I couldn't help it. You're so beautiful when you sleep." He brought his hand up to finger through my hair, "you're so beautiful all the time."

I smiled as he leaned forward to kiss me once more before leaping out of bed, crossing the room to my bathroom. I heard the water in the shower running before he came back to me, offering me his hand. I accepted and let him lead me to the shower where he stepped inside with me. I turned back to him, as we silently began to lather each other up, washing each other.

"Finish up. I'll go make us breakfast."

I nodded, pulling out my shampoo, "you can cook?"

He grinned, running a dry towel over his glistening body after stepping out of the shower, "I can cook some eggs and bacon. Don't trust me in your kitchen?"

I giggled, "if I trust you in my bedroom, then I trust you in my kitchen." He winked at me and I watched him walk away, shaking my head as I washed my hair quickly. I got dressed in some black yoga pants and a black crop top, finding Colin in my kitchen in his boxers and white t-shirt.

He smiled when he heard me enter the room, his eyes quickly surveying my body, "my goddess. Irresistible. But I need sustenance if we're to go back to the bedroom."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "you think you're going back to the bedroom with me?"

"Absolutely!"

I giggled, shaking my head as he released me to plate breakfast for the both of us as I grabbed a cup of coffee. We sat at the table together as he watched me eating for a bit, "what?"

He shrugged, "I don't really know that much about you. Except for the fact that you're a tough, rich, single older woman that is quiet and likes to keep to herself. I don't even know how old you are."

I sighed, "well, I'm 33. My birthday is December." I shrugged, "not much to tell I guess. I have a younger sister, Emily that goes to Yale. I see her every once in a while. She just turned 23. Our parents aren't around and I pay for her tuition. She graduates in a few weeks."

He smiled, "that's nice of you."

"What about you? Family?"

He nodded, "I have an older sister, Colleen. She's married with a son, Justin. They all live here in Boston along with my parents. We aren't terribly close because my sister went to college and I didn't. Instead I preferred to focus on my music. What happened to your parents?"

"Um.. they aren't dead, just gone. They live in Virginia where we are from. But my sister and I aren't really close with them. They're a little overbearing and intense."

"Oh, I see. I get that." He was about to say something else, but we heard the doorbell. "Expecting someone?"

"No, of course not." I got up, leaving him in the kitchen to open the door, finding John standing in front of me, "what are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest as he smirked at me.

"Good morning Amelia. Can I come in?"

I shook my head, stepping to the side so he couldn't enter, "no. Just tell me what you want."

He shrugged, the smug smile still on his stupid face, "I want you."

"Well I think it's too late for that." Colin came to stand at my side with his arms crossed over his chest. I glanced at him to find a stern look on his face.

John eyed the two of us, glancing at Colin who was still in his underwear. "I see." He scoffed, "this guy, seriously?"

I rolled my eyes, "and your teenager from yesterday? Couldn't keep up with her?"

He shrugged, "she's fine, but I miss you."

This time it was my turn to scoff. I put my hand up just in time for Colin to try and take a step forward. I turned to him, "babe, why don't you go back to the bedroom? And wait for me." Colin didn't say anything, leaning down to place a kiss on my cheek before disappearing. I turned back to John, "you broke up with me, you left me. So I don't know what you're doing here."

"Come on Amelia babe. I miss you. I thought I would find what I wanted in that girl, but it's you I want. Only you. I'm willing to give you what you want now."

"Stop calling me Amelia, you know I hate it. And I've moved on. You're no longer what I want. Goodbye John." I closed the door before he could respond, leaving him seething on my doorstep. I walked back to the bedroom, finding Colin laying on the bed, fiddling with his phone.

He tossed it on the nightstand when he saw me enter. "So Mia is short for Amelia?"

I groaned, plopping on the bed beside him, "yes. Amelia Katherine Hargrove. You?"

He grinned, "Colin Edward Shea. What did Johnny boy want?"

I rolled my eyes, "me. But I'm not wanting to move backwards, only forward."