~Ten~

*Mia*

I wake up with my alarm with Colin's arms still wrapped around me. I quickly shut it off as I hear him groan behind me. He quickly pulls me tighter to his chest as I laugh, "I have to get up and shower. You've been staying over for week, you would think you'd be used to getting up early by now."

"Being used to it and liking it are two very different things Mia." His voice is deep and caked in sleep and I have to stifle a moan as I turn to face him. His eyes are still closed as I place my hand on his cheek. We had been spending every free moment we've had together for almost a month now. I was falling hard, quickly, but was worried about how Colin felt. He was younger than me and didn't seem to be in a place where he wanted to settle down.

"We have to get up to drive to Connecticut for my sister's graduation."

He grumbled, laying an assault of kisses along my shoulder and neck before leaping to his feet. "Fine. But let's shower together at least."

I laugh and follow him to the shower and slip in beside him. I wrap my arms around his torso and he grins sleepily at me, "good morning." I run my hand down the front of him to where he was already hard. He moaned and threw his head back when I gripped him, stroking slowly.

"Good morning in deed." He grinned down at me as I knelt in front of him, running my tongue along the crown. He rested his hand on the top of my hand gently as I took him into my mouth. The shower soon filled with heavy breathing and moaning and I peeked up to see him still watching me with his lips parted. I took him to the back of my throat, eliciting curses from him. "Fuck. Please don't stop." I moaned around his cock, gripping his thighs as I let him thrust into my mouth before he tensed and hit the wall of the shower with his fist as I quickly swallowed him down. He pulled me to my feet, pressing me against the wall before crushing his mouth to mine.

I immediately melted into him as he pulled away, "you're such a good kisser. Best kisser I've dated."

He grinned, pulling away to wash up, "best anything else?"

I laughed and watched him, "best everything actually." I got butterflies in my stomach as he just stopped and watched me for a few long seconds before leaning down to kiss me softly.

"I love you Mia. And this is the best everything I've ever had too. You're beautiful and smart and we get along so well. You always make me feel like you're actually interested in what I have to say and what I feel as opposed to other girls I've tried to date. In fact this is my first real relationship. I've never met someone that made me want to be with only them."

He's still hovering his mouth over mine, not having moved throughout his entire confession. I swallow hard, unsure what to say because I've only ever been in relationships where I was the first to confess feelings.

"I need you to say something Mia, you're freaking me out."

I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull his lips back to mine. He groans into my mouth and he quickly pulls my body flush to his where he's already semi hard again. "I love you too Colin. I was afraid I was the only serious one. I've been terrified you're going to remember that I'm too old and you're going to crawl back to the hot college coeds you're used to."

He laughed, "I don't want them, I want you. I'm glad we're on the same page though."

~~~

About halfway through the drive I turn to look at Colin as he drives, "I'm not sure I want kids."

"What? What are you talking about?"

I continue to watch him as he glances at me, "I just wanted to see if we were in fact on the same page. Do you want kids?"

Silence. Colin stares out to the road as he drives for what seems like forever. "I always pictured at least one kid, yeah. But I'm not sure it's something we have to discuss now."

"What if I decide I don't want kids? And we do have to discuss it. I'm 33. Everyone knows it gets harder to get pregnant the older you get as a woman."

He shakes his head, "I don't know. I just want to be with you Mia... Let's talk about this when we get back, yeah?"

I sigh and nod, staring out the window as the car falls into a tense silence for the remainder of the drive. When we arrive to the graduation ceremony he slips his hand firmly in mine as we walk inside. I feel my phone buzz so I pull it out to find a message from my sister. He releases me so I can look and respond.

Emily
OMG
I'm so sorry
I didn't know they were coming until just now
Don't hate me
Be nice

"Fuck."

"Amelia!" I tensed up at the voices behind me as I turned around slowly to find my parents making their way to Colin and me.

"Mom, dad. What are you doing here?"

Sally, my mother shrugged, "our daughter just graduated. What do you mean?"

I scoffed, them not having attended my graduation years ago but I keep my mouth shut as they glance at Colin. "Sorry. Colin, these are my parents, Sally and David."

Colin smiles and shakes their hands as Sally grins. "Emily didn't say she was dating someone."

He clears his throat and shakes his head, "actually, no. I'm dating Mia."

Sally laughs, "that's a joke right? How old are you?"

"Mom, stop."

Colin only chuckles, and grabs my hand, linking his fingers in mine before bringing my hand up to his lips, pressing a small kiss to the back of my hand. "I'm 24. It's really nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Hargrove."

My mother only scoffs and walks away with my father as I groan. "I'm really sorry Colin."

He shrugs, "it's fine. Let's just get this over with."