~Four~

*Colin*

I hear Mia sigh at my interruption until she glances over her computer and sees me with a cup of coffee for her. I set it on her desk as she inspects me. I decided to take her advice and wear black slacks and a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. If it pleases her, then it pleases me. Fuck, who have I become?

She throws me a smile that makes my cock twitch between my legs and I shove my hands in my pockets in hopes to hide it. "Mr. Shea. Look at you, adult clothes."

I grinned, leaning slightly towards her, "do you approve?" What is the matter with me?

She closes her computer, setting her glasses on top as she nods, he smile changing to a more teasing one, "I really do, Mr. Shea."

I pause for a moment, watching her. Mistress77 said the same thing the other night. But no, it can't be... "Colin. Please. I've been here for what? Two months? Mr. Shea makes me sound so old. I would prefer if you called me Colin."

She seems to mull it over in her head but agrees. "Hmm. Okay then. Colin it is."

Just hearing the sound of my name on her lips has me now at half mast as I nod. "Thank you, ma'am."

She chuckles as I watch her, "talk about sounding old. Stop calling me ma'am."

"Oh." I feel my face blush. I wonder what she would prefer me to call her. "I was just trying to be respectful."

"Yeah yeah. I appreciate that. But um.. Mia is fine."

I might prefer to call her mistress, but probably shouldn't be brought up at this time. "If it pleases you, Mia." If it pleases you?

With that she bites her lip as she nods, "it does. Can I ask you a personal question, Colin?"

I swallow hard, feeling new tension in the room, "anything."

She leans back in her chair, crossing one leg over the other and suddenly I wish I were at her side so I could watch that transition up close. "Are you always so shy around other women?"

I laugh as he watches me, "honestly. No. I have no trouble with girls normally. But you aren't a girl, are you Mia? You're a woman. And I have to admit that you intimidate me a little." Or a lot. I'm putty in your hands at this point.

She chuckles, "good answer I suppose."

I shrug, taking another step towards her desk, "and you? I assume that you're otherwise attached. A strong, beautiful woman such as yourself."

She shrugs, "not really, no. Men don't like strong women, they like girls they can control."

I grin, "I assure you, not all men."

She rakes her lip through her teeth as she remains silent for a moment, "you should go. I have work to do." I don't say anything, but turn towards the door. When I make it with my hand on the handle, I hear a small crash behind me. "Fuck."

I turn around to see she knocked over her plastic cup that held her pens onto the floor beside her desk. Before she can lean over to pick them up, I'm on my knees beside her, "let me help you, Mia." She only nods and sits back up as I pick up all the pens, placing them back in the cup. When I look up to hand it to her, she's watching me. "What?" I lean back on my heels as she takes the cup to place on the desk, not taking her eyes off me. And it clicks for me, the heat and tension between us.

"Nothing. You look good on your knees is all." There's a sharp intake of air before she bites her lip, leaning back in her chair as she uncrosses her legs, still keeping them pressed together tightly.

But I can't help myself as I reach out to touch her ankle, running my fingers softly up her calf before pulling away to stand up. I can feel her shudder at my touch but doesn't move or reprimand me. "Anything else?"

She swallows hard, "actually, yes." I nod and wait for her to continue. "I have a wedding I have to go to on Saturday. I want you to come as my date. My ex will be there and he will have his barely legal girlfriend on his arm."

I grin, "so you want your own arm candy?"

She grinned, "something like that, yeah."

"Is that a good idea? I work for you."

She shrugged, "are you going to sue me for sexual harassment?"

I can't help but laugh at her smart remark, "of course not. If I did, I would have when you told me you were only hiring me because of my eyes. Is that still true by the way?"

She shrugs, tossing me a teasing smirk, "it was true and still is. But now I keep you around for other... perks."

"Hmm. I can only imagine what those are. Sure, I will be happy to be your arm candy for the day, Mia. Truly, I can't think of anything I would like more." Well that isn't entirely true, but that would involve me back on my knees in front of her chair.

"Good. I appreciate this, Colin. You have no idea. Wear a suit, please."

I nod, "of course."

She grins, "good boy. Go."

I chuckle, watching her for a moment as she puts her glasses back on, returning to her computer. I don't say anything, sneaking out quietly. I wonder how long she thinks that she can hide from me. I spent all weekend looking at the pictures that mistress77 sent me, replaying her voice in my head. Mia isn't as sneaky as she thinks she is. But I don't plan on telling her I know just yet. When the time is right...