~Thirteen~

*2 months later*
*Mia*

Colin enters my office at the end of the day on a Friday with my assistant Hailey. By now, everyone knew that Colin and I were together and she gave me a smirk as she stood in the doorway. "Need anything else Mia?"

I shook my head, "you can go home Hailey. I'll see you on Monday." I looked back at Colin after Hailey shut the door, "I'm ovulating."

He grinned, coming to kneel beside me next to my chair, "well we had sex once this morning already, but I'm always up for more."

I sighed, leaning towards him to place my hand on his cheek, "we've been trying for a while already."

He laughed, "oh come on." He moved closer to place his hands on the arms of my chair, "we've only really been trying for 2 months. That's nothing."

"I know. What if I can't have kids."

"Babe." Now he has his hands around my waist, looking up at me with those big blue eyes, "you're stressing yourself out. Just have fun with me."

I giggle and nod, "I do. Actually... I think it's time you move in with me. Don't you think? Emily will be moving out soon."

He groans, pulling up my skirt, "come on, pull that skirt up." I help him, moving to pull my skirt up to my waist as he removes my panties to place them in his pocket. "My Goddess, I love you so much. And I can't wait to fall asleep and wake up with you everyday." He lays kisses along my thighs, pulling me to the edge of my chair before laying a small kiss between my legs.

"That isn't going to get me pregnant Colin."

He chuckles, glancing up at me, "I know. We'll get to that. This first." I rested my head back on the seat as he ran his tongue along my wetness, lapping and licking before taking the clit into his mouth.

"Fuck." I'm soon writhing in the chair, grinding on his face as he continues his assault with his tongue through my orgasm.

He finally pulls away, standing up before pulling me up to lean me over the side of the desk. I hear him undo his pants before I feel him pressing against my entrance. He leans down to my ear, "I let you come, what do you say Mistress?"

I giggle, "good boy." He chuckles, slamming into me with a grunt. I groan, "Colin.."

"Shh. I always take care of you." And he does. Always. He doesn't take his time, being worked up from making me come already has him almost mad with arousal and I'm afraid he's going to knock stuff off my desk. But I push it from my mind when he leans over me to press his finger to my clit, rubbing in small circles. It isn't long until I'm gripping on the end of the desk as the second orgasm rolls through me and I feel him follow shortly after. I'm panting when he pulls away. "Don't move."

I watch him go into my en suite bathroom I have in my office, coming back with a wet washcloth to clean me up before sitting me back in my seat, "thank you. Though I probably should start laying with my feet up in the air."

Colin laughs, cleaning himself up, "that's an old wives tale. Once they're in there, they know what they're doing. You laying back isn't going to change anything."

I shrug, "I don't know."

He sighed after fixing his pants, kneeling back on the ground in front of me again. "Don't fret. If we aren't pregnant by Christmas, then we'll talk to someone. Personally I think you're being too hard on yourself."

I nodded, "okay. I love you Colin."

He grinned, helping me to my feet to fix my skirt for me, "I love you too. And I'm keeping your panties."

I giggled, "you fiend!"

~~~
*Colin*

"Colin, this is my boyfriend Paul." Emily introduces me to her boyfriend who's helping her move into her new house on the same weekend I'm moving my stuff into Mia's place. Mia gave Emily money for the downpayment for a house nearby as a present for landing a job at a big law firm here in the city.

I shake his hand with a smile, "nice to meet you Paul. Make sure you take good care of Emi. Or else." I tried my most menacing look before Emily giggled beside me, followed shortly by Mia. "Hey! I mean it." I put my arm around Emily's shoulder, "she's like my little sister too."

Emily chuckled, "I appreciate that Colin. But I'm a big girl and can take care of myself."

I rolled my eyes, "I know."

Mia laughed, grabbing my hand, "come on. I have something to show you." I followed her out into the garage to a large room in the back. "It's supposed to be a work shop, but I don't need one. So I thought you could make it your music room. You could even practice here if you want. We could soundproof it."

"Mia. This is great. Thank you." I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her to me.

She grinned, "I know it's technically my house, but I wanted you to feel at home here. And I wanted to make sure that you had your own space that was just yours."

I nodded, "it's perfect. Just like you. I love you so much." She responds with her mouth on mine, pressing her body against mine and I'm left wondering how I got so lucky to find her.