~Three~

*Colin*

I hesitantly log on the following night to the site, slightly nervous. But a part of me wanted to see if mistress77 came back or not. And if she didn't, I didn't know what I would do. I had no idea what I was doing to begin with. Tonight I wore jeans again but also a button down, not tucked in. I hear dings right away, people greeting me. I offer a sheepish grin and a small wave. "Good evening everyone." I move the computer to my coffee table, leaning forward with my forearms on my knees. That's when I see the message I was waiting for.

mistress77: there you are. Are you ready for me? I want a private show...

I can't help but chuckle lightly at her assertiveness. "There you are, mistress. One minute." I click the acceptance for a private room, "sorry guys." I switch over to the private room, feeling more nervous than before. "Audio? Video?" I see the dots pending for a message appear before I hear her voice.

"You may have audio. Have to earn video."

I laugh, leaning back on the couch, "alright then. I have to admit, I don't really know what I'm doing. I haven't done this before."

"I can tell. Would you like me to tell you what to do?"

My cock moves to full attention at her words. Her voice is incredibly sexy, raspy, as if she's trying to distort it on purpose. Sounds vaguely familiar, but I chalk it up to my nervousness. "Yes, ma'am."

She scoffs, "don't ma'am me. You know what to call me."

I blush slightly, "sorry. Mistress. Tell me what you want me to do. You have my full attention."

"Good boy." I have to contain a groan as I shift to the front of the couch, moving closer to the computer. "Position the computer so you can stand up. I want a full view of your body."

I don't say anything at first, moving quickly to do as she says. I set the computer on the kitchen counter. "As you wish. Mistress."

I can hear her try to stifle a soft moan, "good boy. Now take off your clothes down to your underwear. Slowly..."

I nod, "if I do that, do I get to see you?"

She chuckles, "you're not the one in position to ask for things. You earn them."

I sigh but nod again, "yes, mistress." I begin to undo my shirt slowly, feeling vulnerable at knowing I'm being watched. I had never done anything like this before and while scary, it was also exciting. Especially knowing it was for a woman the first time. Once I finish the last button, I shrug the shirt off me, letting it fall to the floor beside me.

"You are a fine specimen. Incredibly sexy."

I grin at the camera, not responding with words. I run my hands slowly down my body to the band of my jeans, her words giving me more confidence than I had when I started. I undo the button first before sliding the zipper down slowly, showing off a little bit of the red boxer briefs I had underneath. I finally slid them all the way down to the floor, kicking them away as I rest my hands on my hips. I don't even attempt to hide the obvious erection I have for this woman telling me what to do. "Do you approve?"

~~~
*Mia*

Do I approve? Fucking hell do I approve. I'm not sure the last time I was this turned on. Colin was beyond sexy, even more so with such little fabric covering his body. "I do. I really do. Seeing you half naked has me so turned on."

"Can I see?"

He begins to rub his already hard cock through the fabric of his underwear as he continues to glance into the camera for me. "I think tonight I will watch you. But I will let you hear me. Would you like to hear me come undone for you?"

Colin groans and nods, "yes, mistress."

"Yes mistress... what?"

"Please."

I grin, he learns quickly. "Good boy. Now remove your underwear and let me see you stroke yourself." He doesn't hesitate, dropping his underwear to the floor quickly before gripping himself at the base. "Turn slightly to the side so that I may take in all of you." Colin pivots 45 degrees and I can see how thick and long his is. He has long veins wrapping around from the base of his cock. My pussy is practically aching at this point, longing to be touched. "I'm going to touch myself while I watch you. You're going to take your time and not come until I tell you too. You understand?"

Colin groaned again, "yes mistress. I'll try."

"You wait until I tell you to and I will send you a photo of my naked body as I lay here on my bed when we finish."

"Fuck. I'll wait for your command."

I can't stifle the loud moan that erupts as I finally move my hand between my legs. "Good boy." I'm practically whimpering already, but I know I can't let go too soon. No, I want to come with Colin, releasing together. I see his cock dripping with precum already as I sink two fingers deep inside me. "Don't neglect the balls. Rub them. Squeeze them for me." He's so obedient, immediately doing what I ask as he cups his balls with his free hand, his other hand still stroking his hard length slowly. "You take direction well."

"Thank you, mistress." His voice is husky and I can tell he's trying to contain himself, wanting to wait for me. He rubs his thumb along the tip, using the precum as lube as it twitches in his hand. He looks up at the ceiling, groaning.

"Keep your eyes on me. Or I won't let you come. I'm so close. I'm prolonging it for you."

"Fuck." He looks back at the camera, his baby blue eyes now a deep blue green. His mouth is propped slightly open, his tongue rolling across the lower lip.

"Get on your knees, make sure I can see you and I'll let you come." Colin hesitates for a split second but tilts the camera down slightly before getting on his knees, his hand back around his cock. "Fuck. That's good. Lean back on your heels and look up at me in the camera." He does as I request and I can just imagine him doing that in front of me at my desk at work. "Fuck." I feel my orgasm beginning to roll through me as my thumb begins to rub my clit, my fingers urgently thrusting into myself. "I want to watch you come now. All over the floor like a good boy. Don't take your eyes off me." My orgasm peeks and I can't keep from screaming out as it does. My eyes begin to flutter, wanting to close but I refuse to take my eyes off Colin as I watch his balls draw up just before his cock begins to twitch and spurt all over the floor. His moans mix with mine, prolonging my orgasm until we're both panting, out of breath.

He grins into the camera, "okay for my first time? I've never taken direction before. But I don't think I've ever came so hard."

I huff out a chuckle as I try to catch my breath. "You were amazing. You take direction well. Makes me wonder what we could get into together in person. I'll send you some pics when I get off. Not of my face though, you understand."

Colin nods, "yeah of course."

I sit up in bed, "what do you say when we finish? When I let you come?"

He grins and blushes slightly but looks right at the camera, "thank you, mistress."

I shut off the feed before plopping back onto my bed. I groaned, knowing this was a bad idea. How was I supposed to look at Colin in the office on Monday after having seen him fully naked. I heard my phone ding, receiving a message from him.

stringbean87: That was beyond better than I imagined it would be. Looking forward to spending private time with you again soon.
mistress77: Me too. Word of advice, raise your private room fee. Don't undervalue yourself. You're hot af.
stringbean87: Yes mistress. Thank you. 😉

I chuckle, taking a few photos of my body for him. After the orgasm he helped to give me, he most definitely earned it. I sent them to him with one more message.

mistress77: Those photos stay between us.
stringbean87: Absolutely. You are beyond perfect. Just seeing your naked body has me hard again.

With that I turn off my phone and place it on the nightstand. I stare at the ceiling considering if I should just outright tell Colin who I am. I know he thinks I'm attractive already. And lord knows I wanted my hands on his body and his on mine. I groan, rolling to face the wall, a problem for another day.