~Five~

*Colin*

Lying back on the couch, I hear my phone ding as I watch a movie. I pick it up to find a message from Mia, or mistress77. I click on the notification.

mistress77: no show tonight?
stringbean87: not tonight mistress. I actually made enough this weekend to pay my rent and got some clothes for work. I only plan on doing it when I need money.

Instead of waiting for a response, I press the audio button and wait for her to answer.

"Hello?"

I grin at her trying to mask her voice even though she can't see me. "I thought this might be easier than typing."

"I suppose."

"Do you miss me already, Mistress?"

She chuckles, "maybe. Or maybe I'm just bored."

"Surely there's someone else you could talk to, or watch."

"Maybe. I just wanted to chat before I went to sleep. Are you in bed?"

I flick off the tv before moving to my bed to crawl in under the sheets, "yes."

Mia laughs on the other line, "did you just get up to go to your bed?"

I chuckled, "yes. I was just watching nothing anyways. Prolonging the inevitable."

"Hmm. So can I ask about your username? Stringbean87."

"Well I play guitar, hence the string. And Boston is Bean Town. String.. bean." She laughs again, causing me to grin. I never hear her laugh at work. I soak in the sound, etching it forever in my brain as I move down the bed to lay down.

"That's cute. You're cute. You said something about work... what do you do?"

"Well what I do is, I'm a musician. I have a band. That's what I really want to be. But I have a part time job in an office. Pretty much doing whatever my boss asks me to do. Mostly I deal with her mail and her coffee and do filing. I don't mind so much because my boss is a class A babe."

She chuckles, "is that so?"

"Oh my god, yes."

"So you don't have a girlfriend? Attractive young man that has a band. Hard to believe you don't have ladies lined up outside your door."

"I mean, being in a band does come with groupies, yeah. But it's usually a one night thing. I've never really met a girl I wanted to see more than once. And saying that out loud makes me sound shitty I guess." I chuckle nervously, rubbing my hand over my face as I hear her giggle.

"I don't see the problem as long as you're honest with the girls that it's a one time thing. I don't get the hang ups about casual sex. If everything is consensual, then who cares... Can I ask what about your boss you like?"

"Where to start... she has the most amazing hazel eyes I've ever seen. Depending on the lighting and her mood, sometimes they're a light amber and other times almost olive green. She always has her golden blonde hair pinned neatly on her head, but if you catch her in the late afternoon there are a few loose tendrils that frame her face in the most delicate way. Just once I'd like to see her wear her hair down. She has wide hips and thick thighs I'd love to bury my head between. Just thinking about her has me rock hard..." I squeeze my length through the fabric of my boxers.

I hear her hesitate for a few moments and I wonder if I said too much now. "Wow.. that was more detailed than I imagined. I thought you'd just say she was pretty or something."

I scoffed, "pretty isn't even close to being a good enough word to describe how attractive I think this woman is."

I hear her clear her throat on the other side of the line, "I should get some sleep. Night Stringbean." She hangs up before I can say anything else and I see her sign out of the app.

"Well fuck." I'm sure I embarrassed her by going too far. I wonder if she'll still talk to me now. I still have a raging hard on just from talking to her so I pull up the pictures she sent me the other night before pulling out my cock. I don't waste any time, stroking quickly as I look at the pictures. I pause when I'm almost there, wondering if it's weird for me to be doing this now that I know they're of Mia. But she gave them to me, right? She would have to know this is exactly what I would do with them. "Fuck it." I go back to furiously pumping my fist along my cock as I remember kneeling in front of her earlier in the office. The hunger I saw in her eyes, the shudder when I touched her leg. I come all over my chest with her name on my lips, giving a final couple strokes before all my muscles relax and I try to catch my breath.

~~~

Mia mostly ignores me over the rest of the week, not even responding to messages I send to her through the webcam app. I walk into her office on Friday with her coffee and stop a foot from the desk as she looks up at me as she blushes slightly, "what?"

"You wore your hair down." Her hair was longer than I imagined, falling almost to her breasts in long golden waves. She ran her fingers through it nervously.

"You don't like it?"

"Oh, I do." I set her coffee on the desk beside her as I came around to stand beside her. It was probably crossing a line, but I didn't care. "You look beautiful." She only watched me as I brought my hand up to card my own fingers through. "Sorry." I pulled my hand away quickly as she chuckled.

"It's fine. Personal space though, lover boy."

"Lover boy?" I laugh as she grins, "that what we're calling me now?"

Mia shrugs and nods, "I think so. Yes. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'm looking forward to it. I have a gig tonight, some party. Will be nice to attend a wedding I'm not singing at."

"Good. I'll pick you up at 10 then."

I nod, watching her look back at her screen. She blushes slightly, knowing my eyes are on her. "Thank you for wearing your hair down."

"What makes you think I did it for you?" She peers over the computer at me with a smirk on her face and I leave her like that without responding.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thanks to Goldilocks0988 for the username 😉