~Six~

*Mia*

I pull up to the front of Colin's building to see him exit in a simple black suit, white shirt and black tie. I can't help but to bite my lip as he grins, approaching me. "Look at you lover boy."

Colin laughs, "I like that." He does a small spin, "how do I look?"

"Delicious." I blush slightly as he cocks his head and smirks at me. Then he inspects me, his eyes wandering from my hair that I curled and left down for him to the curve hugging olive green dress I bought just for today. Square neckline, sleeveless and fell to my knees, "and me?"

Colin shook his head, flustered, "I think delicious is a good word, yeah." I giggle as he gazes back up to my eyes, stepping close to me to run his fingers through my hair. He moves his hand to stroke my jawline with the back of his knuckles, "the dress matches your eyes today. You look beautiful." He moves his hand to my chin, tilting it slightly to capture my lips with his softly before pulling away. "I probably should have asked before I did that."

"I didn't mind. You're driving." I contained a giggle as I watched him try to discreetly adjust his slacks as he opened the door for me before slipping into the driver's seat. "You do know how to drive, yes?"

Colin grinned as he looked over at me, "shut it." I narrowed a look at him as he turned red, "sorry. Yes I can drive." Once we were on the way, he interrupted the silence, "so your ex is getting married?"

"No. My friend is getting married. He's a mutual friend of mine and my ex. He told me my ex, John, would be bringing a 21 year old girl as his date."

He chuckled, "so you wanted to one up him then?"

"Something like that." I watched him as he placed his hand over his chest, feigning injury.

"So you're just using me then?"

I giggled, "I suppose so. Does that bother you?"

Colin grinned, moving his hand to the bare skin of my thigh where my dress had ridden up. "Not at all sweetheart. Use me all you want."

He glanced over at me quickly, my lips and then my eyes and I felt the familiar heat pooling in my stomach. I didn't know how I was supposed to make it through today. I should have canceled our date when I found out how much he actually liked me. I took a deep breath as we pulled up to where the wedding was. Colin got out to come to my side and helped me out of the car, "thank you."

"I'm at your service today, Mia."

I bit my lip as I shook my head, taking his arm, "stop it."

He grinned, "stop what?"

"Being so fucking charming."

Colin laughed, "isn't that why you invited me? My charm?"

"Something like that." We managed to make it to our seats without running into anyone. Until I turn around and see him, a few rows behind us. He still looks good, dark hair slicked neatly out of his face, his amber eyes twinkling with amusement at whatever the blonde on his arm was whispering in his ear. I felt my stomach clench as his gaze locked with mine, the smile falling from his face as he gave me a small nod.

"Sweetheart."

I feel Colin thread his fingers through mine and I turn to see he had been watching me. I turn back to the beautiful arch filled with roses as I shake my head, "don't call me sweetheart."

I feel him lean down to my ear, his breath on my neck with his voice barely above a whisper, "rather I call you mistress?"

My heart leaps to my throat as I turn to face him, a stupid grin on his face. "What?"

"Oh come on. You know what. I don't mind. I like it." He moved his mouth to my neck, planting a small kiss at the base of my neck, "I want to call you mistress."

Heat shoots between my legs and I clutch my legs together as I groan, "how long have you known?"

"Since I was on my knees for you on Monday. Are you mad?"

"What you said about me.."

He grinned, bringing his free hand up to my cheek, running his thumb along my lips, "I meant every fucking word. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, Mia. And I want you to take me home with you so I can show you... worship you. Please."

I moaned softly, bringing my hand to the back of his neck to pull his lips to mine. Colin groaned, sealing his mouth over mine as his tongue found mine. I thought he would want to take control, but he let me tease his tongue with mine before I finally pulled away. "I want you begging by the end of the night." He groaned again as I chuckled just as the wedding was about to start.

~~~

I'm standing at the bar when I hear a voice behind me. "Is this some sort of competition Mia?"

I roll my eyes to turn and face John's smug face, "what do you mean?"

He grinned, taking a step towards me, "you know what I mean. Your college boy. Can he really satisfy your needs?"

I scoffed, "you have no idea about my needs. All you understand are your own. I feel bad for your teenage girlfriend because she won't know that a real man cares about more than himself."

He laughed, "and that boy is a real man?"

"He is." Colin answers for himself as he approaches from behind John, coming to stand at my side. He wraps his arm around my waist as he kisses me on the head.

John laughs again, "good luck kid. You have no ideas what you're getting into."

Colin tenses beside me, "I know exactly what I'm getting into. And I know exactly what I'm doing unlike you." He grabbed my hand, threading his fingers through mine, "let's go love."

I didn't say anything as he pulled me away from John towards the car. "Stop." I pulled my hand away from him as he turned back to look at me. "I don't need you to defend me. Or to boss me around."

Colin chuckles, moving to wrap his arm around my waist once more, pulling my body flush to his. "First of all, I was defending me, not you. Second of all, this is not your bedroom or your office so you don't get to boss me around."

"Don't I?" I grin as he chuckles.

"Maybe you do."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I appreciate you stepping in. It was hot. Now take me home so that I can have a live show. Would you like that? Begging me to let you come in person, at my feet?"

Colin groaned, "yes mistress. Fucking hell. There's nothing I want more." He opened the passenger door for me, practically slamming it shut before getting into the driver's seat.