Part 8 - Punch It, Halli!

CUT TO:

INT. HALLI'S ROOM

Halli throws some tools, a science volume, her computer, phone charger, and three cans of Pepsi into a backpack.  

HALLI

Emmett, let's go!

CUT TO:

INT. LANDING/HALLWAYS

Emmett peaks out of his bedroom and DOWN THE HALL. He waits for his sister to go down stairs.

CUT TO:

INT. MARTY AND JENNIFER'S BEDROOM - BENEATH BED

Emmett's hands pull a box out from under the bed labeled "MARTY'S JUNK--DO NOT TOUCH" in sharpie. In the box is are several beloved treasures: a Walkman cassette player and headphones; several cassette tapes (labeled "VAN HALLEN" or "HUEY LEWIS"); a matchbook from "Biff's Auto Detailing"; an ancient, framed picture of Doc and Marty beside the old clock tower clock--when it was first made; an old, taped enveloped, reading "Do not open till 1985"; and, lying like a jewel atop a pile of gold, the pink hoverboard.

Emmett touches the hoverboard hesitantly. He picks it up, then let's go as it makes a STRANGE NOISE--but the hoverboard doesn't fall. It floats in mid air before him!

EMMETT

Ha! I knew these should have been invented by now!

Emmett puts the hoverboard in the duffle bag and grabs...something else (we can't see what), and is about to run out the bedroom door, when he hears something--it's a POLICE SIREN! He runs to the bedroom window--

THROUGH THE WINDOW, three police cars zoom down the street.

EMMETT

Aw, man, he wasn't lying. Halli! We've got company!

CUT TO:

EXT. McFLY HOME - NIGHT

Police cars and an FBI van have surrounded the house. FBI AGENT 1 raises a megaphone.

FBI AGENT 1

Verne Newton Brown! This is the FBI. The house is surrounded.

BACK TO:

INT. LIVING ROOM

Halli is looking at Verne in shock. Emmett doesn't look too thrilled either.