Chapter 24: The rainbow haired Snape ;)

A few weeks have passed since the second task, since George and I started dating, and I’ll admit things we’re going great. Lee, Fred, George, Sarah, and I have become inseparable. From pulling pranks here, there, and everywhere, to copying each other’s charm essays. We do everything together.  It’s been a blast! The only time we’re not all together is in class since Sarah is in fifth year classes.  Sarah and Fred have also been going really strong too which is awesome.

  I’ve also been continuing my private lesson’s with Dumbledore. We usually start with me telling him everything that's happened to me up to now. It's been good to just let it all out for once. After talking a while we try some simple spells and triggering different emotions and memories to help find my Zen state. I've mastered a few spells already. I can now disarm, stun, put a bind on my opponents and cast a shield charm all without my wand! We've even figured out my element, ice! Dumbledore says it's really rare to come across a wizard who controls ice. He even said I may be the only alive right now! It’s pretty cool. Though, Dumbledore has told me not to go around showing off. I guess I understand, still it’d be pretty cool to be the only one in class doing thing without a wand.

   Oh, and in case you were wondering, Sarah and I have  executed our grand prank perfectly without being caught, with some minor help from the Weasley twins and Lee. The prank was great and the Slytherins didn’t know what hit them. Most of them have yet to figure out that no matter how many times they shower, the bright red will not be coming off anytime soon *Insert wink here*.  The trick was getting all the Slytherins in one place, the rest was all simple from there on.

  Then there's Harry. Harry and I have been spending an hour each night doing something together. Most nights it's studying up on spells to use for the third task. Other times we just hang out in the common room. Sometimes he even helps me with a prank. We've been getting closer and closer. So close in fact we've begun finishing each other’s sentences much like Fred and George. We can even "read each other’s minds".

I'm actually getting really nervous. The final task is in a two weeks and I have no idea what it is. All I know is I have an insanely bad feeling about it. I've been getting more creepy dreams about a graveyard.  I think Harry’s been having the same issues too, but like me, he doesn’t always like talking about that stuff.

   Moody has been acting stranger lately. He doesn't seem like the Moody I met a couple years ago. I remember getting some lessons from him. He seemed much more... aware then he is now. Now he just seems like a drunk.

  Angelina and Alicia have been acting strange as well. Alicia has been acting really fidgety, especially around Sarah and I. Angelina usually drags her off somewhere. I'm sure it has something to do with what they were talking about Valentines. I've decided to just shrug it off for now; I have more important things to worry about right now.

I'm currently in Potions, zoning out Professor Snapes usual monotone lectures.

"Potter!"

I snapped back into reality.

"There will be no day dreaming in my class" He snapped. "10 points from Gryffindor."

I rolled my eyes and sunk lower in my seat as the Slytherins snickered.

"I hate potions" I groaned under my breath.

"20 more points!"

~~~

"Harry, did you bring the cloak like I said" I asked as we ran down the hall.

"Yeah" He panted.

"Now might be the time to pull it out"

Harry pulled the shimmering piece of fabric from his back pocket and draped it over us, just as a specific potions professor ran down the hall with his rainbow hair flowing behind.  

Yes that’s right, I said his rainbow hair.

"Potter's!"

“That’ll teach him to take points from us” I smirked after he passed.

Harry nodded in agreement and we made our way back to the common room laughing like mad men.

Once inside we got strange looks from just about everyone.

"Did you see his face?" Harry asked through his laughs.

"Forget his face, did you see his hair?" I exclaimed and sent us both into more fits of laughter.

Lee, Fred, George, Sarah, Ron, Ginny and Hermione, just stared at us, amused. Okay, so maybe Hermione wasn't that amused.

"What did you two do?" Fred and George asked.

I breathed.

"Snape"

Laughs.

"Hair"

More laughs.

"Rainbow"

 "Oh, so you finally got around to testing out the shampoo?" Sarah asked.

The image of Snape with purple hair reappeared in my head and all I could do was nod after breaking out into another fit.

"Mind explaining a bit?" Ron questioned.

"They must have somehow gotten Snape to use a shampoo Rocky and I created. The user's hair turns purple. The more they try to wash it out the more vibrant and permanent it becomes. Well, at least that’s what we've been trying to do. So far it only stays in your hair for one month. The only way to get it out faster is if you use the antidote Rocky and I have." Sarah explained.

Everyone began laughing. Well, everyone except Hermione.

"Rockelle, really? You could be expelled!" She warned.

I finally calmed down.

"For what Hermione? Having a bit of fun? No one got hurt. And besides, there is no evidence that could possibly lead back to Harry or I." I assured her. "You really ought to try loosening up once in a while and having fun. I mean picture it, Professor Snape, with rainbow hair."

A small smile slid its way on her face but her stern face quickly resurfaced.

"Still, it's Snape. He will find a way to track it back down to you two." She warned before going up the stairs to the dormitory.

Ginny quickly followed her.

 "Well, I think it's bloody brilliant. The git will probably skip class tomorrow too." Ron beamed.

Ron and Harry then walked off to their dorm leaving Fred, George, Sarah and I alone.

"Are you thinking what I am Fred?" George asked.

"Always George." Fred smirked.

Seeing the look they shared I knew they were about to tell us something big.

"What is it?" Sarah and I questioned.

The two shared quirked eyebrows as if deciding whether or not we really deserve to know. Well that, or they just like seeing Sarah squirm.

Seriously it's hilarious seeing Sarah trying to deal with people keeping something juicy from her. Her eye twitches and her hands shake. If they keep her waiting long enough her foot begins to shake.

"JUST TELL US ALREADY!" Sarah screamed.

Everyone in the common room turned and looked at her in a sort of "Wtf" way.

A blush creeped onto her cheeks.

"Back to your knitting everyone" I shouted.

I turned back to the twins and Lee. “You might want to tell us before Sarah here goes mad with anticipation.” I smirked with a roll of my eyes.

The twins and Lee shared a knowing look and smirk before turning back to us.

“Follow us” 

 A N: Hey peoples of wattpad, I have come back from the dead and I bring with me a new chapter! Sorry it's a bit short I just really wanted to get this out there for you guys! :) What do you think the boys are going to show or tell the girls? Until next time my lovely follwers/fans, don’t forget to leave your comments and votes :D