Chapter 23

Firstly, I'm SO sorry for not uploading in like months but I've been busy with school and such (And yes I know that is the LAMEST excuse ever). I promise I will try and make the updates more frequent. Secondly, ENJOY!

Rocky's Pov

"Angelina, uhmm, what are ya doin here?" I asked confused as Angelina strolled up to us. 

"I was bored and thought I'd come hang out with you guys" She smiled. 

I was still confused. I mean she knew this was going to be a date so why come and be like a fifth wheel? Not that I don't like her company or anything it's just weird that she would rather come here then hang out with Alicia somewhere else. 

"So why not hang out with Alicia?" George asked equally confused as I was. 

"She kept doing homework and studying so I ditched her to come hang out with you, I mean, all of you" She said quickly. 

I narrowed my eyes. She obviously wasn't bored or ditching Alicia. She probably wanted to come here to try and get Fred's attention in hopes of getting him back. I hope Sarah realized it too.

"Right, then" I nodded. "Lets get a table shall we?" I asked. 

Everyone nodded and we headed to a booth, where Angelina managed to sit between the twins while Sarah and I were left on the ends beside our dates. I let it slide. 

We ordered something to drink and just kinda sat there in silence. 

"So, Sarah have you finished the calculations for our new prank?" I asked Sarah from across the booth.

Sarah and I are planning this massive prank that we'll hopefully be setting off soon we just need to finish a couple things. This prank will defiantly go down in history as one of the best ever!

"Yeah there pretty much done. I just need your help with the potion's cause I haven't learned much about it yet and I also can't make a potion for the life of me." She admitted. 

"Yeah, no problem" I smiled. 

Did I ever mention that Sarah is only a fifth year? Technically, I am too but I was put into the sixth year classes. Sarah is really smart though, she'd probably be in the sixth year classes too if she haden't been expelled from her old school.

"You guys are planning a prank?" Fred asked suddenly interested. 

I nodded sheepishly. 

 "You know, if you two needed any help by chance" Fred said. 

"We could always step in I mean being the master pranksters we are and such" George finished. 

I glanced at Sarah, raising my eyebrows as if asking, "Should we let them in?"

She gave a sly smile in return. 

I love how Sarah and I can read each others minds. 

"We'll think about it" She told Fred and George.

***

We spent about an hour in the pub talking about pranks, teachers we hate, and quidditch. Angelina was telling me how she, Fred, and George, have been on the school team since their second year. 

"Yeah I can't wait for next year, I'm going out for chaser" I smiled, "It was my dads old position ya know. I kinda wanna keep the tradition up" 

"That's awesome, Rocky" George beamed. 

"Yeah, but unfortunately we already have Katie Bell" Angelina announced. 

"She never really was that great though, not to be rude" Fred said in a matter of fact tone. immediately