Chapter 21: Are you a Man or Not?

Sorry for the extremely long wait I haven't ben able to get on here as much since my laptop was stolen (thank freaking god for flashdrives) so I can only get on here from my dad's computer and I'm not allowed to use it that much :( so the uploads my be less frequent. Oh and I've given you what you've wanted Fred and George's Pov! Good readding! :)

Fred’s Pov

As the cannon sounds the champions jump into the water, well if you can call that a jump, it looked more like Harry had been pushed.

“So how long do you think this’ll take?” I asked George.

“I don’t know they only have an hour so probably an hour” George said in a “duh” tone.

I rolled my eyes at him, “You know what I mean”

I look at the lake through my binoculars, searching for anything… nothing.

“So who do you think will come up first?” I asked looking to George who was counting the bets, obviously trying to busy himself.

“I don’t know, I bet on Rocky though so.” George was acting weird.

I think I know what’s up.

“George stop it, just stop it” I told him taking the bets from him.

“What” He questioned looking confused.

“You know what.” I said.

“I honestly don’t” He replied trying to get the bets back.

“You’re so worried about Rocky because you’re so in love with her that you’re doing whatever you can not to think about it. Just tell her how you feel dude.” I explained.

I really did want George to just man up and tell her I mean if not for him then for me. Do you know how annoying it is when your twin brother keeps mumbling about your other best friend in their sleep? No? Well it’s extremely annoying.

“What if she doesn’t like me back? I’d just end up ruining our friendship.” George said sadly looking down.

“Dude, look at us we’re amazing. What girl wouldn’t like us?” I asked trying to lighten the mood up.

“She’s not like just any girl.” George explained. “She’s different, she’s not into all the girly stuff, she loves pranking. I mean if you really think about it she’s really the girl version of us.” George laughed. “And while we’re talking about crushes how bout you start talking about your new found love for Sarah.”

Heat rushes to my cheeks. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Wow that didn’t even convince me.

“Yeah right Fred, don’t think I’m the only one that talks in their sleep. “Oh Sarah I love you” “O Sarah your sooo pretty” George teased.