Chapter 14: Christmas Fiasco Part 1

By the way I apoligize for being late on the upload. I was being lay and forgot to check my e-mail so I wasn't aware that my editor (GryffGirl7) had sent me the chapter back. Again sorry! Oh and thank's again to my awesome editor!!

I wake up to shouting from down stairs.

“Rocky! Rocky!” I can’t tell who it is.

“Whatever it is I didn’t do it!” I yell back. Hmm, now what could I have done that would have made someone mad?

Well, I did do that spell on Malfoy a little while ago but no one ever knew about that.

Maybe this was about the super sticky glue I put all around the Slytherins common room entrance.

“Rocky!!” Or it’s Fred. I thought to myself. How did I not recognize his voice earlier?

Wait. If Fred is down there, it means George must be down there too. I was kind of nervous about meeting George. I mean what was it going to be like between us now?

I crawled out of bed and trudged down stairs.

“What?” I ask tiredly.

“It’s Christmas”Fred and George say excitedly.

“And?” I ask.

“We thought you’d want to open presents with us” Fred explains excitedly. Why were these guys always bursting at the seams with energy? It was only 5:00am!

“No I want to go back to bed.” I complain. “Come wake me up when the sun rises fully and we’ll talk” I say as I turn on my heel ad start for the stairs.

“No I think you’ll come with us now.” States Fred.

“And if I don’t?” I challenge. I’m too tired to play these games with these guy’s.

“Then we’ll do this.” George says as he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder, my face in his chest.

“Put. Me. Down. Now.” Remembering last time I said that I quickly add “Gently.” Before he drops me on my head again.

“Fine” He grunts as he throws me onto the couch. I land with a thud.

“Bye” I say as I try to get up but they pin me on the couch.

“You’re not going anywhere.” They say warningly. Knowing that if I don’t just give up now, we’ll do this for hours more, I say “Fine I’ll stay down here and open presents with you guys.”

They both cheer and jump up and down like the “Wittle” girls they are. I laugh at their reaction as I take a seat on the floor beside them.

They hand me my presents. The first one I open is a present from my dad.

Inside the box that he sent lay a new sketching set. And, yes, I love drawing if you were wondering. My bedroom at home is covered in sketches, not only that but I have also used my white walls as the ultimate canvas. It’s pretty intense.

There is also a letter inside. It reads:

Rockelle,

I am so very sorry that I couldn’t come to Hogsmeade to see you like I know other families are doing but as you know I am very busy. I hope that this day treats you well and I want you to know that the detention letters are becoming more and more frequent. What have you been up to, exactly? I wonder, sometimes, how you can look so much like your mother yet remind me so much of your father. In ways, I’m glad that you have yet to meet Sirius because I know he would be encouraging this behavior, it also fills me with sorrow that you have yet to meet him. He was, and still remains, a great man. I just know you would love him if you got to meet him. You will meet him someday, I promise you. But since I couldn’t get you that for Christmas I got you the next best thing. I noticed you had left your supplies at home so I decided to get you a new one instead of sending your old one. Have fun, but please stay out of trouble; you and those Weasley boys have trouble written all over.