Chapter 20: Into the water!

Hey guy's so I just wanted to say that I'm going to be working extra hard to get the rest of this book dne due to the fact that it needs t be done by halloween if I'm to enter it into the watty awards but I might have some trouble with it because I'm starting grade eight on tuesday -sighs- where did the summer go?

Oh and also what do you guys think of the new cover? Do you like any of the old ones better? oh and also is it foolish of me to enter the watty awards? Do I have a chance? Sorry for all of the questions :( anyways  I will leave you with part 1 of the second task...

Rocky's Pov

I wake up and see that I’m not in my dorm.

“Where am I?” I ask.

“Rocky you’re awake.” George says in a tone that has both surprise and relief etched in it.

“No I’m dead” I reply sarcastically with a roll of my eyes. “Of course I’m awake”

“Mrs.Potter, you had a panic attack last night and fainted.” Madam Promfy says to me.

Oh I’m in the hospital wing. That would explain the white, white walls.

“Now we would have taken this more seriously and considered moving the task back but because these are common for you we’ve let it slide.” She says.

She was right. Panic attacks were common for me. I’ve had a few serious ones before where I didn’t wake for a week. Sometimes I don’t faint at all. And other times I don’t even get warning, like the deep breathing, sometimes I just faint.

I look around and see that the room is still pretty dark.

“What time is it?” I ask.

“5:30 am” She replies swiftly. “Here drink this, it will help you feel better” She hands me a purple vial. I un-stopper it and sniff it. It smells like strawberries.

I down it in seconds. And let me tell you, it tasted nothing of strawberries, unless you were to mix the strawberries with rotten garbage and sour milk.

Bleeeccchhh!

“You can leave now” She smiles kindly.

I walk out with Fred and George.

“What time did I faint?” I ask.

“Around 1” Fred replies.

“We stayed with you the entire time” They both say.

They were awesome. But they really didn’t have to do that for me.

“Thanks but you didn’t have to do that guys and also does anyone else know?” I ask. I don’t necessarily want everyone to know I fainted.

“Not unless you want them to know” George says.

“I don’t” I quickly reply.

”Then our lips are sealed.” They both say as they pretend to seal their lips.

Hmm, I wonder if there’s a spell for that. It would really come in handy for when I don’t feel like hearing Binns boring lectures. Wait, would it even work on a ghost?

We get back to the common room and sit around the fire.

“So who’s Chase?” George asks suddenly.

My heart starts racing again. How did he know about him?

“How do you know about Chase?” I ask.

“You talk in your sleep.” Fred replies.

Oh great. What else did they hear?

“What else did you hear?” I ask hesitantly. I hope I didn’t say something embarrassing.