The Graveyard

Hey guys! Before I start this chapter I just wanted thank everyone who voted and especially everyone who commented on my last chapter! It means a lot to me to know you guys are reading and love the book. It's also great to see some of your predictions :) For the little contest thing, the 'winner/s' will be revealed at the end so I don't spoil the chapter. (One of you actually managed to guess exactly what I had in mind for this chapter) This chapter's a little different, I decided it would be better to write in third person so sorry if it’s not great.

Third Person Pov

With a pop and flash, Harry and Rockelle landed on the ground of a cemetery. An all too familiar cemetery.

Rocky was the first to her feet, looking around, fear taking her face. "No, this can't be" She muttered shaking her head. It’s the exact same cemetery, she thought.

Her worst nightmare has come true, literally. The same graveyard that has haunted both their dreams was vivid before their eyes.

"Harry, are you alright?" Rocky asked rushing over to where Harry stood.

"Yeah, I'm fine but we need to-"

Harry's sentence was cut short as they both began clenching their scar's in pain.

A pair of feet began making their way out of the old house and into their view, upon further investigation; Rocky knew it was indeed Wormtail, the one who had betrayed her parents. But what she couldn't wrap her mind around is what he was carrying in the black cloak.

"Wormtail" A voice from within the cloak croaked. "Kill the spare; we only need one's blood"

Rocky's eyes widened as Wormtail delivered the very same words that had ended her parent’s lives, the words that had almost ended her own. "Avada Kadavra!"

A green beam struck its way towards Harry, instincts taking over; Rocky did the only thing she could. Pushing Harry out of the way, she let out a strangled scream as the spell collided with her chest, making her fall limp to the ground.

Harry's head couldn't properly process what had happened. His sister, his only real family left. Gone. His time with her was so little, and now their time is up.

He looked at wormtail, never had Harry looked to anyone with so much rage on his face. It wasn't just rage though, it was confusion and sorrow in a heaping mix.

Without though, Wormtail pointed his wand at Harry again, making him back track into the statue, the reaper closing its staff over him so he couldn't escape.

"You killed her just like you killed my parents!" Harry shouted through the pain of his scar and his lost sister. "Are you proud of yourself now?!Why not just kill me now and finish the job!?"

"My dear boy, your sister killed herself, saving you like that. But don't worry, you'll join her soon enough." He cackled madly.

He dumped the thing in the cloak in the large cauldron.

"Bone from the father unwillingly given" He recited, using his wand to take the bone from the grave by harry and put it in the cauldron as well. He put his wand away, and took out a knife, "Flesh from a servant willingly sacrificed." He said wincing as he cut off his own hand into the cauldron.

Harry winced, his scar burning more and more.

"Blood of the enemy" He said through gritted teeth, coming closer and closer to harry, "forcibly taken" He delivered the last lines as he dug a long gash into Harry's fore arm.

Dripping the blood from the knife into the cauldron, He recited, "The dark lord shall rise again"

His scar burning even more so, Harry screamed in agony.