Saying Goodbye...But Not Really

A/N Hey guys in honor of this being the last chapter of this book I thought I could do a Q & A if you guys are interested. Just leave any questions you have about me (or even the characters) and at the end of next week I'll answer them all in an update. Theres no limit of questions I'll answer a hundred if thats what I get (Although I might not get any :/) SO SEND THEM IN AND LEARN ABOUT ME :) 

Rockelles Pov

"Hey, Rocky, you coming?" Sarah asked as her and Hermione stood in the door way of our dorm, luggage in hand. 

"Yeah...I just need a minute" I said over my shoulder as I put the last thing in my trunk and closed it. 

Hermione and Sarah shared a knowing look before continuing down the stairs.

I sat on my bed and took in the scene of the empty room. It looks just like it did at the beggining or the year, like no one had even touched it. it was a bit of a sad sight actually, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I was unpacking my things here again.

In just one year, I have made so many memories in just one room. Some good and some bad. I was ready to make more next year, too bad I had to wait two months.

I sighed as I picked up my heavy trunk and made my way downstairs and through the portrait hole. 

I made my down the halls and dropped my trunk off with the others. I then made my way to the great hall, opening the huge doors I was immediatly ingulfed in the scene of all of my friends waving me over. Sarah, Hermione, Fred, George, Lee, Ron, and of course Harry.

I sat between George and Sarah. 

I noticed Angelina and Alicia were sitting as far away as possibly. Doesn't surprise me, they've been acting quite suspicious lately, I'm not putting much thought into it yet

The conversations varied greatly from Quidditch, to classes, to professors, to books, to owls. We basically talked about anything that popped into our minds.

We boarded the train and due to the small sizes of the cabins George, Fred, Lee, Sarah, and I sat in one compartment and Harry, Ron, and Hermione in one not too far away from ours.

"So what are you guys doing over the summer?" Lee asked bordly playing with the armrest in the seat pulling it out.

"We'll just be at the Burrow with the family I s'ppose" Fred and George answered.

"Yeah I'll just be cooped up at Remus's, I'm used to it though." I said thoughtlessly, "Sarahs coming to stay for a bit however." I nodded in her direction. "Thats ought to make it a tad more exciting"

"Of course, you know I never shut up, especially when I'm coming up with my great ideas" Sarah smirked.

"Remus is going to have his hands full isn't he?" Lee asked knowingly.

"He always has his hands full" 

***

"Wait for it...wait for it.....NOW!" I throw the potion down the hall and ran back to the compartment waiting.

Finally about ten angry hufflepuffs ran down the hall, with blue skin. "Potter!"

Laughter rung all throughout the train, but of course we waited till the Puff's passed until we started laughing.

"Thats ten " I laughed, "And I got to test out my new potion at the same time"

The Puff's eventually gave up looking and the laughter died down.

"You pretty good Rocky," Fred said, "But George and I are better" He smirked as the sneaked out of the compartment.

Five minutes later screams echoed through the halls as George and Fred ran back in laughing. 

"What did you two do?" Lee asked amused.

"We-" George tried but was cut off by his laughing. 

"We stole Nevilles toad and threw it into Tori's compartment" Fred answered.

"Yes! I never liked that snobby bi-"

"Sarah! She's not that bad really." I cut her off although I couldn't help but think it was a little true.

"Okay, So that makes 15 for Rocky and 10 for Fred and George." Lee calculates. 

"And none for Sarah because she didn't want to help me." I add. 

"Shut up" Sarah nudges me, she seemed a little off I shrugged the idea away though. If something was wrong she'd tell me.

***

"-we've never gotten into more trouble in our life then after that" George finished smiling his crooked grin.

Screech.

"We're here." Sarah said unamused.

"yeah, I guess we are."

We walked off the platform in silence and went off our seperate ways. 

Before I left I caught up with Harry. 

"Hey stay safe this summer little bro" I said. 

"I will."

"Im serious, and ya know, if you ever need anything just send a letter and I'll be there in a whish of a wand. Literally" I smiled, "And don't let those 'relatives' of ours cause any trouble or treat you badly. they do and you write me, I'm sure they wouldn't take to kindly to having me show up on their doorstep" 

"I will Rocky, just you write me back. And be safe" He hugged me. 

"I will" I promised. 

He started walking away, "And remember what I told you back at school!" I shouted.

I walked through the bust platform until I found Remus. We went home and I unpacked and plopped on my bed. 

Its back to normal now. Like it never happend. But of course it did. How could I ever forget the best year of my life. 

A/N THE END! Thats the end of this book! I've mentioned it before but I'll ask again, DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL??? Let me know down below in the comments. I think writing a sequel will be really fun and if you guys have ANY ideas again let me know in the comments. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me all the way through, I never thought when I started on this website that I'd actually write a whole book and get the feedback I've gotten from it. Thank you guys so much. If it wasn't for all of you I would have given up on this a long time ago. 

Don't forget to leave a vote and share the story with your friends!