Chapter 6

So this is just a filler chapter which is why it's so short and probably not very good.

October 30th late evening

I sit down by the black lake while everyone else was at dinner. I didn’t feel much like eating after I had put my name in the goblet. Yes, you heard me right. I, Rockelle Potter, had put forth my name in the goblet earlier today.

And now that was all I could think of. Was it a terrible mistake? Or pure genius? Or maybe even both?

I couldn’t concentrate on much but the questions kept buzzing around in my head. Which is why I nearly fell into the black lake when George grabbed my shoulders in surprise.

“George!” I scold him as I hit his shoulder.

“Ow” He complains; rubbing his shoulder as if it was throbbing with pain, but then again I can punch pretty hard so it probably was. “What was that for?” He demands.

“For scaring me!” I yell at him.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbles as he sits down beside me.

“So why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in the great hall awaiting the arrival of the other schools?” I inquire.

“Nah, I noticed you were missing so I went looking for you.” He explains and I am immediately taken aback by his words. George was looking for me? Why?

“Why would you go looking for me?” I ask.

“Because I care about you, and I was a little worried when I didn’t see you there.” He says nonchalantly.

“You care about me? Why?” I ask.

“Because I do.” he says stubbornly.

“Oh” I sigh.