chapter 13 teaser and Author's note

Well i decided that i would put a teaser of the next chapter up so you guys will see what you are missing then be sure to get the 10 votes like i want. So here's the teaser.

Today was the night of the Yule ball. Hermione, Ginny, and I sat and got ready together in our dorm. I kneeled down and got the package that my parents had sent me, and set it on my bed. I slowly removed the lid and was speechless at what I saw.

********************************

We walked down the corridors and down the stairs, receiving many looks along the way. Some were of awe and others (mostly from slytherins) were daggers. We made to the stairs that held the dance at the bottom. We slowly descended the staircase I immediately saw George and Fred.

***************************

“Hey, I’m not dating George!” I yell/protest.

***************************************

“Would you like to dance then, Rockelle?” George asks her.

************************************************

“Ange-“

***********************

“I’d love to” She says interrupting me.

***************************************************

“George I’ve got to go.” I say and dash out of the hall

*************************************************

“Oh I’m so sorry”

*************************
“Yeah well I’m older. He doesn’t have to protect me or look after me or anything. That’s my job. And I’m not doing a very well one at that.”

***************************

“Do I need to go kick his face in?” I ask.

****************************************

Author's note: Okay so I wasn't exactly sure how to make a teaser so i just picked random things from the chapter and put them here in hopes to keep you guys guessing about what they might mean and what could happen. So, if you want to read the full chapter i need 10 votes on every chapter (this one doesn't count) so vote and tell your friends.

Another thing is that I have realized that Tonks couldn't have been Rockelle's "Mother" because she is like 13 years (I think) younger than Remus so it would be gross for them to be together that early so disregard everything I have said about Tonk's being Rockelle's "mother" I will go back and fix it when I can but for now just forget about my little slip up. But Tonks will be like the big sister role in Rockelle's life and she does know Tonks very well. Sorry about the mistake.

And lastly I've decided that I will start putting, competition's at the end of all of my new chapters. By competition's I mean like come up with the best prank or predict something about the next chapter or just some other fun competitions and the prizes might be stuff like dedication or fanning.