Chapter 5

Rockelles Pov

I woke to a pillow being whipped at my head. I instantly sat up and looked around to see a smirking Hermione.

“Now we’re even.”She said jokingly.

“Fair enough.” I said simply and got out of bed.

I grabbed my new Gryffindor robes and used the same spell to magically put them on. I then went to the private bathroom, taking a look in the mirror and glimpsinga girl with very red bushy hair. I put a brush through my hair; fighting each knot with difficulty but in the end, I won. My hair then fell straight with my side bangs to the right of my face. I quickly outlined my eyes in black and used mascara on my eyelashes, making my bright green eyes pop. Satisfied with what I saw, I walked out of the bathroom and followed Hermione into the common room.

“Took you long enough.” Said Ron. Fred, George, Lee, Harry, and Ron stood by the portrait waiting for us.

“Sorry” I said sarcastically.

“Yeah, well I’m starving. Can we go now?” Ron complained.

“Yeah that might be a good idea.” Fred said.

We walked down the multiple stairs. I nearly fell off one of them when I didn’t notice it had moved. Luckily George had caught my arm and helped me balance. “Thanks” I muttered to him.

We descend the last set of stairs and casually walked into the great hall. We sat down at the end of the table since everywhere else was full. Ron loaded up his plate with everything there was.

It was actually quite disgusting watching Ron eat sometimes. Anywho, I simply grabbed a cup of pumpkin juice and some toast and took small bites.

Soon Professor McGonagall went around handing out the schedules for the week. When she came to where we all sat she gave everyone their schedules but me.

“Miss Potter, could I speak with you for a moment?” She asked.

“Of course” I responded and followed her outside the great hall.

“Professor Dumbledore and I agreed that since you have much more knowledge then the 5thyears we would put you with the 6thyears in you classes. Is that all right?” She asked as she handed me my schedule.

“Of course” I said as I walked back into the great hall.

“What was that all about?” Harry asked as I sat back down in my seat.

“Oh McGonagall was just explaining how I’m having my classes with the 6thyears.” I said.

“Cool that means you’ll be in our classes sometimes.” Fred said.

“Yep, so what do you guys have first?” I asked in general.

“We have History of Magic.” said Fred and George.

“Same” Said Lee and I.

We finished eating and started walking to Professor Binns’ classroom. Since I had no idea where I was going, Fred and George led the way. The walk there was long and boring. Soon we got to the classroom just as the bell rang loudly. The four of us sat in the back of the room and awaited Professor Binns. Soon he floated through the black board and started reading something from a book. Did I mention Professor Binns was a ghost? Well apparently he was so old that when he awoke one morning he left for class leaving his body behind. Weird right?

Anyways Professor Binns droned on and on about a stupid goblin uprising. Now this could have been exciting but Binns had a flat voice that was very boring to listen to.